Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Bug with Physical Materials and the Asset Browser

<< < (2/5) > >>

tuami:
Hi, I'll be in touch again today, this error is really preventing us from storing data in the library (which is currently absolutely necessary for us). The problem is, you think everything is working because the preview etc. looks correct, but as soon as you render, you see that the material has reset, you can also see it when you check the data set for the material. I hope the error can be solved quickly, I think many users are not at all aware that this error exists and only notice it when they really need the data from the Asset Browser.

sorry for putting a bit of pressure here.
greeting
tuami

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: tuami on 2024-01-18, 11:55:02 ---Hi, I'll be in touch again today, this error is really preventing us from storing data in the library (which is currently absolutely necessary for us). The problem is, you think everything is working because the preview etc. looks correct, but as soon as you render, you see that the material has reset, you can also see it when you check the data set for the material. I hope the error can be solved quickly, I think many users are not at all aware that this error exists and only notice it when they really need the data from the Asset Browser.

sorry for putting a bit of pressure here.
greeting
tuami

--- End quote ---

Hi there, as far as I can figure out, storing the materials to a null when saving your asset should fix them loading back in grey. If you can test this and let me know, that would be great! :)

d4l1:
Not for me, unfortunately. Tried it with a simple cube and a Corona Physical material.

Beanzvision:
Ok, interesting. Strangely enough, it works here :/ What version of C4D are you using?

d4l1:
2024.2.0 and Corona 11. Also tried it with a local Asset Browser Database (previously Database was stored on a NAS)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version