Author Topic: Modo Version, screw Max :)  (Read 8963 times)

2012-09-19, 02:41:55

Javadevil

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Make corona for Modo, a new material editor and I'll dump 3dsmax in a second :)

2012-09-19, 12:21:48
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2012-09-19, 13:11:47
Reply #2

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
In case of Modo, i too would love to have Corona for modo. Would be a perfect combo. So if anyone of you has any connections to Modo community and could get someone who knows Modo API/SDK to work with us, we could provide him support to get Corona integrated within Modo. ;)

2012-09-19, 13:46:35
Reply #3

Javadevil

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Nah stop developing for Max and there crappy API.

2012-09-19, 13:52:30
Reply #4

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

2012-09-19, 14:16:47
Reply #5

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Who says Modo does not have crappy API either? ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2012-10-20, 18:48:32
Reply #6

valcar3

well I'm a heavy 3dsmax user, but after each update It gets slow and slow with the amount of garbage they put in, I'm disappointed of Max's performance so I'm switching to blender and I'm really enjoying it , unfortunately it's buggy from time to time, but which piece of software doesn't? so, would be great to have this amazingly fast render engine in a amazingly fast 3d software like blender.

2012-10-20, 19:02:00
Reply #7

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
well I'm a heavy 3dsmax user, but after each update It gets slow and slow with the amount of garbage they put in, I'm disappointed of Max's performance so I'm switching to blender and I'm really enjoying it , unfortunately it's buggy from time to time, but which piece of software doesn't? so, would be great to have this amazingly fast render engine in a amazingly fast 3d software like blender.

We can give anyone Corona API to implement in any package, we just need someone who understands API/SDK of that host application. If you know anyone from Blender community who could help, then get them in touch with us ;)