Author Topic: [ARCHIVE] Pre-1.0 Daily builds  (Read 159120 times)

2015-02-24, 10:08:28
Reply #1005

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
there is .exe installer in the root
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-02-24, 10:12:42
Reply #1006

Siahpoosh

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Siahpoosh.Net
Hi Keymaster , i cant login in customer zone to get activation code , i got this error message :
"Login failed: either the email does not exist in our database, or the password is incorrect."

2015-02-24, 10:15:41
Reply #1007

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
The database for customer zone is different from daily builds. You will get login once you purchase corona - but you can now test using the demo option.

Current daily builds will be eventually discontinued - licenses for daily builds made before RC2 will stop refreshing sometimes next month. New and "final" daily builds will be available to anyone who purchases FairSaaS or box with subscription license, and will be licenses using the same system as stable releases.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-02-24, 10:45:21
Reply #1008

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Even if it's almost pointless already, can we have an update on the changelog for the 2015-02-18 Build, just so we know what to expect (and maybe even test in the last minute)?

2015-02-24, 10:46:35
Reply #1009

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
only changes from 02-15 are improved licensing, improved UI, and one bugfix of stuff rendering too bright

2015-02-24, 10:54:18
Reply #1010

juang3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's an installer in the root, is not a folder.

Cheers!

EDIT: the forum tricked me, I didn't saw your answer Keymaster :)

2015-02-24, 11:07:36
Reply #1011

CiroC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
It's an installer in the root, is not a folder.

Cheers!

EDIT: the forum tricked me, I didn't saw your answer Keymaster :)

Thanks. I am installing it. Today is a great day

2015-02-24, 11:30:19
Reply #1012

Alessandro

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • DotLab Srl
Installed RC2 on Windows 7 x64, Max design 2015. It runs as demo, without any problem. Tried with some recent scenes, no visible problems.

Just a note, 'couse it can't be perfect (perfection doesn't exist), the links on first splash are unreadable because of the color... ;)

My Ducati or a render with Corona.....mmm, hard question!

2015-02-24, 11:30:57
Reply #1013

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
only changes from 02-15 are improved licensing, improved UI, and one bugfix of stuff rendering too bright

Thanks!

2015-02-24, 11:46:52
Reply #1014

Alessandro

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • DotLab Srl
I think it will better if there is only one place for bug reporting section.. why do we have two? in mantis and in this forum - bug report board. it will blur your focus.
Report into Mantis or in 'bug section' with an attached scene and with full description of problem
It will be better then just talks around problem here
I'm fully agree with you headoff.
this thread is effective for "talk around problem" only, don't mess with bug report guys. and don't duplicate a report in here and in mantis, just choose a one place.. keymaster explained it before https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,6944.msg46721.html#msg46721

I disagree.
Reporting on the forum help the reporter to have a first check on the bug, to be sure it's not just a wrong way to use max or corona.
Then, when the community of tester give a first ok on the bug, you can report it on mantis. This way of work could help a lot Ondra and his team to have in Mantis just "real" bugs.
Btw, I think we need a thread for daily build bugs instead of the common tread. If Keymaster doesn't want to use this one (Daily builds) than he can create a specific one.
My Ducati or a render with Corona.....mmm, hard question!

2015-02-24, 12:02:12
Reply #1015

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

I disagree.
Reporting on the forum help the reporter to have a first check on the bug, to be sure it's not just a wrong way to use max or corona.
Then, when the community of tester give a first ok on the bug, you can report it on mantis. This way of work could help a lot Ondra and his team to have in Mantis just "real" bugs.
Btw, I think we need a thread for daily build bugs instead of the common tread. If Keymaster doesn't want to use this one (Daily builds) than he can create a specific one.

+
This is my line of thought as well. I often just wanted to see if I am not being accidently idiot user or if someone else didn't have same issue but found the reason to be outside of Corone (windows, hardware,etc..)
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2015-02-24, 12:28:08
Reply #1016

chopmeister

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Polymachine
Is there a way to test the RC2 on a renderfarm? What steps should I take regarding the license setup and such, ie. how to activate the demo license on render slaves, if possible?

2015-02-24, 12:32:18
Reply #1017

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Is there a way to test the RC2 on a renderfarm? What steps should I take regarding the license setup and such, ie. how to activate the demo license on render slaves, if possible?
not yet... but we are looking for people to test the real deal (i.e. with real payment and receiving real license) before it goes public. If somebody is interested drop me an email

2015-02-24, 12:42:32
Reply #1018

chopmeister

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Polymachine
Cool, sent you a PM. :)

2015-02-24, 12:50:00
Reply #1019

agentdark45

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Just installed the RC2 and no issues here running in demo mode. First time using IR and I have to say this is going to revolutionize the way I work. Absolutely amazing! Will be purchasing a fair saas subscription asap.
Vray who?