Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

New VFB Skin and functionality

<< < (7/15) > >>

dzintas:
Now when I think about it. Will new vfb brake batch exporter script, or it will work with new image editor?
Or even better, do you have plans for inbuilt tools in image editor itself?

Dionysios.TS:
Saw the new VFB today, cool and I like it! :)
Stupid question, what's the meaning now of aplying the LUT also in linear mode? How should be used???

Thanks!

CharlyRT:
Hi
Im testing the new VFB, its pretty cool, I think you could improve a little bit if possible
Could we have a separate button for IR and resume Last? theres some space that can be used
Could we have a shortcut for 100% or adjust image to vfb window with double click (left)
Could we have a history settings here instead of in render setup System settings?
I have been wishing for a long time that we could have a permanent render history (in previous versions all images dissapear when closing 3ds max) for what Im testing in this daily if I use a custom folder, images are store in there, but if I use the trash can button images are deleted, could we have those deleted images in the recycle bin? Could we have a multiple folders for each project like in Vray? in there you can specify the folder from the Project folder

Aram Avetisyan:

--- Quote from: CharlyRT on 2024-06-10, 18:42:10 ---Hi
Im testing the new VFB, its pretty cool, I think you could improve a little bit if possible
Could we have a separate button for IR and resume Last? theres some space that can be used
Could we have a shortcut for 100% or adjust image to vfb window with double click (left)
Could we have a history settings here instead of in render setup System settings?
I have been wishing for a long time that we could have a permanent render history (in previous versions all images dissapear when closing 3ds max) for what Im testing in this daily if I use a custom folder, images are store in there, but if I use the trash can button images are deleted, could we have those deleted images in the recycle bin? Could we have a multiple folders for each project like in Vray? in there you can specify the folder from the Project folder

--- End quote ---

Hi,

UI is still in progress.
For permanent render history - there is trach can icon and X icon, one clears from render history and the file stays on the drive, the other deletes all together. There is also sweep icon for batch clear and delete.
If you change the folder, every next history add will be stored in the new folder. This is currently stored as a parameters for each 3ds Max. Making it per-project can be a nice idea.

marchik:
I tested the new VFB a little, I really like it so far, there are a couple of comments that I would be glad to see at the release stage.

* return the spinning emoticon, firstly, it has already become canonical, and secondly, it clearly shows that rendering is in progress - now, apart from the noise of the fans, it is difficult to understand whether the interactive is running. (Play/stop indicators are made in b&w gamma, which does not have a very good effect on readability)
* add a button to enable and disable interactive denoising (and, maybe make a drop-down list with a choice of its type), now I use a script and a hotkey for this, but a button would be a great addition
* make a smoother step when zooming, this is still sorely missing
* make "Start IR" as a separate button, and not from a drop-down list - this function is obviously used even more often than launching a regular render, so aiming at the small arrow every time is not the best solution.
* detachable Curve window
* maybe you can integrate switchable "image upscaling factor" parameter right into VFB, like x1/x2/x3 buttons. Personally, when using 4K monitors, I often tweak this parameter, finding a balance between detail and performance. This point also includes the ability to enable 2d pan zoom / real zoom in VFBI know that most of this has already been logged, I’m just sharing my impressions, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version