Author Topic: Flora  (Read 1233 times)

2023-03-09, 17:30:15

marchik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Flora

Spare time project in a collab with vis.juju built around a beautiful chandelier by Dimoremilano.

In a time-lapse (check the last attachment), we decided to experiment with the format of interior renders, recreating a full day from breakfast to evening dinner around the dining area in the kitchen.
Rendering done entirely in Сorona Renderer. I did not use pre-configured animation or scene states, I set each frame as for a stop-motion animation manually, changed the exposure settings a little and rendered right away.

For still renders, we decided to deviate a little from the commercial lighting scheme and tried to convey a tangible "filmic" atmosphere.

Thanks for watching!
« Last Edit: 2023-03-16, 23:23:50 by marchik »

2023-03-09, 17:47:38
Reply #1

marchik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
for some reason I can't embed a player from YouTube or Vimeo here, maybe the moderators will help me :D I think it's because of "shorts" format

2023-03-11, 14:55:42
Reply #2

TEV09

• Users
    • View Profile
Wow, that's really beautiful! It would be nice to be able to play the video on the forum, I almost missed it =)

2023-03-11, 19:58:08
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
I hate vertical video and YT shorts in particular, but i watched your time-lapse at least 20 times - the amount of little details you put there is just mesmerizing!!
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2023-03-13, 12:55:36
Reply #4

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
As an aside, I embedded a regular YT video and it refused to appear for a while then finally loads. Could be the same thing was happening to you (or it could be shorts can't be embedded, not sure).
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2023-03-13, 16:27:35
Reply #5

marchik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
As an aside, I embedded a regular YT video and it refused to appear for a while then finally loads. Could be the same thing was happening to you (or it could be shorts can't be embedded, not sure).
I will try again, but yeah, most likely the forum engine doesn't understand "shorts", but I definitely don't understand why the video from vimeo doesn't play, it's a completely normal link, like any other video.

I hate vertical video and YT shorts in particular, but i watched your time-lapse at least 20 times - the amount of little details you put there is just mesmerizing!!

Thank you romullus, very pleased to hear. In fact, I rendered this throughout the working week, filling every following frame with all sorts of small details.

2023-03-17, 00:27:14
Reply #6

marchik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
For this project, a model of the Oriente B chandelier by Dimoremilano was made, now its available on the 3dsky.org

https://3dsky.org/3dmodels/show/dimoremilano_oriente_b

2023-03-17, 14:23:34
Reply #7

fontesph

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi, marchik. really beautiful work :)
May i ask you if you are selling well on 3dsky? I'm also thinking about doing some models to sell

2023-03-18, 02:06:28
Reply #8

marchik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, marchik. really beautiful work :)
May i ask you if you are selling well on 3dsky? I'm also thinking about doing some models to sell
Hi!, thanks! I personally do not pay due attention to this, but I have colleagues who have a good passive income, the main thing is to do this systematically, to follow trends and upload models regularly