Author Topic: Corona Material Library tex links / corona bitmap in C4D S24 Asset browser  (Read 1152 times)

2021-06-07, 12:28:31

luis.lab

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there!

I'm wondering if there is any workaround / script to change all the tex links from the Corona Material Library from Absolute to Relative path?
The reason I'm asking this is because I usually work in Mac and Win and have all the assets and tex in a server. Therefore using the Material Library will miss the tex when switching.

Also, When I place corona materials or objects with corona materials in the new asset browser if I have corona bitmap tex they are not recognized.
Is there any workaround for this? or there is any way to convert all the corona bitmap to c4d bitmaps in one go (just the bitmap shader not the material)?

Thank you very much
Great work you guys have doing,
Best

2021-06-07, 13:37:30
Reply #1

mmarcotic

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Jan - C4D QA
    • View Profile
Hello,

I'm not sure about a script/workaround to batch change all absolutes to relative, I hope someone more proficient replies to you here.

As for #2 - Do you mean that Corona Bitmap, when drag and dropped texture assets from S24 Asset Browser, renders as full-black and does not recognize the assets similarly to how native bitmap does? This is handled in the brand new daily build that's coming today.

Thanks,
Jan
Learn how to report bugs for Corona in C4D here.

2021-06-07, 17:01:31
Reply #2

luis.lab

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yes, exactly that for the 2 questions.
Thank you for the reply and looking forward to the new daily build then :)

Regarding the 1 question, hope someone can reply if knows any way to change easily the absolute to relative paths in the Corona Library.

Thanks