Author Topic: Sky environment not shown  (Read 2295 times)

2020-12-26, 23:53:35

marijuan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cursuri profesionale la distanta
Hi, I am glad I have found you.
I am new in using Corona which I have discovered recently.
Trying to make a simple scene I founded some problems, please can you tell me where is the problem?

It is about a Sky Environment that is not shown in render: Sky corona light does have Environment, in 8 it does have it too, in "configure viewport" the settings are correct. The sun is up and upon its direction the sky should be blue like summer sky. Where do I fail?

Thank you!

2020-12-27, 10:48:32
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Hi,

Your camera is facing down and you see "beelow the horizon" part of the sky, which is assigned neutral grey colour in Corona by default. You can change it to your own prefered colour if you don't like the default appearance. Drag CoronaSky map from the enviroment to material editor (make sure to select instance when pop-up window asks you about copying method) and change ground's colour to something more blue or whatever you like. You can also try to turn on and off affected by sky checkbox and see if you like what you get.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2020-12-28, 20:38:58
Reply #2

marijuan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cursuri profesionale la distanta
So simple! Thank you I really appreciate. I asked a very simple question but I am new to Corona, thanks for your time and paticence.