Author Topic: 3ds Max 2015 released  (Read 42927 times)

2014-03-25, 11:10:06
Reply #30

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media
.  Chances are that the links were data-mined by people, and that AD is swapping things around to prepare on their website. Who knows.

This is exactly the case, and what you are seeing here is not necessarily the final build.

Heh, in a far away theoretical build number flame war, you are right... in theory it could be, that it's not the final build... but I tell you, it is :)  and will be.   always has been, and they done compile trials for 30 different software packages to then update them 1 week later.

My point is, there is 0 reason not to start trying to support 2015 from corona renders point of view, because they know exactly what they need to, and most likely have for quite a while. I assume they work with autodesk and therefor have access to earlier builds through out the year.

Anyway, I don't want to start a war about stupid build numbers etc.  Get it, use it if you want, if not wait...

Looking forward to a corona 2015 build. 

2014-03-25, 11:27:30
Reply #31

zzubnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Heh, in a far away theoretical build number flame war, you are right... in theory it could be, that it's not the final build... but I tell you, it is :)  and will be.   always has been, and they done compile trials for 30 different software packages to then update them 1 week later.

My point is, there is 0 reason not to start trying to support 2015 from corona renders point of view, because they know exactly what they need to, and most likely have for quite a while. I assume they work with autodesk and therefor have access to earlier builds through out the year.

Anyway, I don't want to start a war about stupid build numbers etc.  Get it, use it if you want, if not wait...

Corona's makers might be under an NDA to not release 2015 SDK compiled files until the release

« Last Edit: 2014-03-25, 11:41:10 by zzubnik »

2014-03-25, 18:49:39
Reply #32

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile
.  Chances are that the links were data-mined by people, and that AD is swapping things around to prepare on their website. Who knows.

This is exactly the case, and what you are seeing here is not necessarily the final build.

If it's the final release, can you show us the placement tool  and the other new features in screenshots since you got it installed if possible ?

2014-03-25, 19:00:55
Reply #33

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
If it's the final release, can you show us the placement tool  and the other new features in screenshots since you got it installed if possible ?

As much as I appreciate your trolling, I am asking everybody NOT to post NDA-protected stuff here.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-03-25, 22:29:08
Reply #34

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile

As much as I appreciate your trolling, I am asking everybody NOT to post NDA-protected stuff here.

lol yeah you're right ( i meant in pm not here ), i feel it's not the final anyway people just should wait for the official trial.

2014-03-26, 00:19:18
Reply #35

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media

You guys really don't know how Autodesk rolls do you ?  and yes I can show you those things, because I do have the 30 day trial installed.. but it looks like the moderators would rather be without, even then there is no NDA on this.   But I don't care if you don't think it's the final or not, it makes 0 difference to me. So I will leave it all at this and you can all wait for as long as you want. Have a good weekend everyone.

2014-03-26, 01:12:16
Reply #36

zzubnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You guys really don't know how Autodesk rolls do you ?  and yes I can show you those things, because I do have the 30 day trial installed.. but it looks like the moderators would rather be without, even then there is no NDA on this.   But I don't care if you don't think it's the final or not, it makes 0 difference to me. So I will leave it all at this and you can all wait for as long as you want. Have a good weekend everyone.

Lol.

I think you should just wait and you will get what you want soon enough.

2014-04-01, 11:22:59
Reply #37

johan belmans

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • belly.be
I heard some rumors:..................14th of April

2014-04-02, 08:46:12
Reply #38

Bubar

• Users
    • View Profile
Bureaucracy!

2014-04-15, 05:38:53
Reply #39

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media
So now max is "officially" released what ever people think that means. But to those denying max has been out as final for weeks, it's now OUT also on autodesks website and in the subscription center.

Trial here:
http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-3ds-max/free-trial

Maxunderground write about it here:
http://www.maxunderground.com/archives/20946_3ds_max_2015_released.html

2014-04-15, 09:45:24
Reply #40

zzubnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Since it's officially out now..... Iz I can has max 2015 Corona plz? :)

2014-04-15, 14:46:32
Reply #41

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
ok, I'll make daily build immediately and stable release in ~ 1 month horizon
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-04-16, 03:21:07
Reply #42

Sintel

• Active Users
    • View Profile
OMG, I thought you had completed version for 3ds Max 2015, and just wait for 3ds Max 2015 official release
« Last Edit: 2014-04-16, 07:57:00 by Sintel »

2014-04-16, 09:43:24
Reply #43

zzubnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Thanks. I'll have to start using the daily builds now if I want to keep rendering!

2014-04-23, 10:57:42
Reply #44

EmNem

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Well, as I saw not I am the only one, who had serious problems with Autodesk upgrades and they 'moneymaker' policy. I was notified by our former reseller from upgrade changes... After being a user for almost 20 years I decided  not to go with Autodesk anymore. Of course I keep my existing license, but no upgrades until a fair and ethical business policy. There are so much things are changing in the industry in these times; as Corona is obviously (for me at least) the biggest challenger for VRay, then something could change in the market of the main 3d packages, too.