Author Topic: Render is black even with lighting in room  (Read 1740 times)

2020-08-30, 00:20:46

DavidV94

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello,

Im trying to make some interior renders of different rooms in my project. I made 2 camera POV's. The first camera renders fine with all the lights I have positioned in the room but the 2nd one doesn't. That one is totally black somehow. I've tried to increase the intensity but it is still black.

I don't know what causes this problem. I've attached a wetransfer link of the file.

https://we.tl/t-DFtYgYKmjN

Thanks in advance for helping :)

2020-08-30, 12:42:49
Reply #1

Flavius

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I haven't opened the scene but maybe you've put the camera inside the walls without noticing? Try to move the camera forward and see if that fixes your problem. Alternative, you can use camera clipping for situations like these.

2020-08-30, 12:57:49
Reply #2

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Another case could be if you have Render Hidden Geometry active and you have some hidden object which covers your camera. So you don't see it in viewport, but it still renderable and you can't see through it with this camera.

2020-08-30, 14:25:42
Reply #3

DavidV94

• Users
    • View Profile
@Bormax and Flavius

I've tried both the solutions and still doesn't solve it :(

Edit:

Found the solution, it was because of the pull down list which was on interactive light.

I used the beauty and it works fine now. I actually don't know what all those pull down options means though :S
« Last Edit: 2020-08-30, 16:02:35 by DavidV94 »