Author Topic: Rendering interior lobby from the outside  (Read 1887 times)

2020-06-01, 13:51:52

ricardolio

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I there any tips and trick on how to fill the interior of the building especially in the commercial project?
I noticed that in good visualization project, they fill up the lobby or ground floor area with furniture and 2d people which makes it really interesting and realistic. I was wondering if they are using a detailed 3d on the interior side or just edit it using photoshop?

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Ricardo
« Last Edit: 2020-06-01, 14:09:20 by ricardolio »

2020-06-01, 14:28:39
Reply #1

jms.lwly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • jms.lwly studio
I think it depends on budget / time / detail available / art direction...

If I have time, I would prefer to do add detail in the model (lighting, furniture)- but sometimes deadline / budget might dictate doing it in Photoshop! If you do end up cutting something in via Photoshop, you can layer the reflections on top which help to bed the interiors and 2D people into the shot.

I rarely use 3D people, but that could change depending on the project!

2020-06-01, 14:54:11
Reply #2

ricardolio

• Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for the tips! I guess detailing in 3d would be the first choice then. (I might need a higher PC spec for that)

2020-06-01, 20:25:46
Reply #3

lukaboskovic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I think the easiest and best looking will be with railclone.. But it takes some time and ofc it is all random..

t=1565s

2020-06-02, 05:20:21
Reply #4

dsolod

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Also, as an option it's worth to try Interior Mapping Shader
Similar to this
I know there is one for VRay
https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/v-ray-for-3ds-max-forums/v-ray-for-3ds-max-wishlist/63451-interior-mapping-shader
But I'm not sure about Corona

2020-06-04, 14:04:38
Reply #5

ricardolio

• Users
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot guys. I have tried the railclone-forest pack one. But it might be more useful for highrise building.
Have not tried the shader method yet. :)