Author Topic: Corona Renderer 4 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion  (Read 109745 times)

2018-12-12, 22:01:39
Reply #30

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
Don't worry, there's always been a few weeks of delay after final release. The team needs some time to regenerate and see their families at least for a while before diving deep into the code again. Besides, this gives you some time to enjoy the stable version before we start introducing new bugs features :)

If all goes well, there should be a daily build next week.

2018-12-21, 10:59:51
Reply #31

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Update: it is confirmed by our users that the new Hotfix 1 solves the issues with black VFB and NaNs (black pixels) appearing all over the image. You can get this version at https://corona-renderer.com/download/
If you ever encounter this issue again (or a similar one, which should not happen anyway), please do report it to us ASAP.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-12-26, 22:31:45
Reply #32

ihabkal

• Active Users
    • View Profile
is there a notification or mailing list for when you guys release hotfixes? by mere chance I came here and saw the posts above.

2018-12-27, 16:53:29
Reply #33

sprayer

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-12-29, 01:00:46
Reply #34

ihabkal

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-12-29, 18:07:28
Reply #35

tallbox

• Active Users
  • George Nicola
    • View Profile
    • Architectural Visualizations | TALLBOX
Update: it is confirmed by our users that the new Hotfix 1 solves the issues with black VFB and NaNs (black pixels) appearing all over the image. You can get this version at https://corona-renderer.com/download/
If you ever encounter this issue again (or a similar one, which should not happen anyway), please do report it to us ASAP.
After the update, I still have NaNs sometimes. It's rare, not like the before but...
Architectural Visualizations / Deep work practitioner
https://www.tallboxdesign.com

2019-01-02, 17:19:09
Reply #36

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
After the update, I still have NaNs sometimes. It's rare, not like the before but...

we would love to get a scene where the problem is reproducible in that case... you know the drill ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2019-01-03, 11:19:19
Reply #37

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
Hi all and happy new year to everybody!

Today I got a strange error while doing rendering an animation sequence in DR, (see attachment).
What could have cause this?

Thanks,

Dionysios -

2019-01-03, 12:19:55
Reply #38

Ryuu

• Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
Anyway, could you please use the bug reporting section of the forum for reporting bugs? It will be much easier for us to track/discuss them that way and there will be much lower chance that such reports will be burried under a ton of other posts, which usually happens in DB threads. Besides I find it a bit out of place to discuss v3 stable release bugs in v4 daily build thread when we didn't even release any v4 daily build yet ;)

2019-01-03, 12:38:48
Reply #39

sprayer

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ryuu i think this thread like a chat with devs that why all writing here at first =)

2019-01-03, 13:37:36
Reply #40

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
Ryuu i think this thread like a chat with devs that why all writing here at first =)

Exactly! As I don't know if is a bug or not I thought reporting it here was faster to discuss first but Ryuu is right! My fault! Excuse me all.

I'll do a bug report now.

2019-01-03, 14:40:40
Reply #41

Dom74

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi!
best wishes everyone.

From last corona update (2018-01-03) can't install, get an error message installer can't start correctly.
I have tried several times without reboot, without anti-virus, and get another fatal error message.
With a reboot, same result.

stange think I have noticed, installer appear 2 times in task manager.

2019-01-03, 15:02:43
Reply #42

Ryuu

• Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
Hi!
best wishes everyone.

From last corona update (2018-01-03) can't install, get an error message installer can't start correctly.
I have tried several times without reboot, without anti-virus, and get another fatal error message.

What OS are you running?

2019-01-03, 17:43:42
Reply #43

Dom74

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi!
best wishes everyone.

What OS are you running?

I'm on windows 7x64, antivirus is avast

2019-01-03, 18:47:38
Reply #44

Jvincentrs4

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I can confirm having the same issue installing this on windows 10 machine