Author Topic: Free models repository  (Read 98626 times)

2014-07-04, 15:17:23
Reply #45

rambambulli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
oh no please don't apologize! love your trees, love the aviz plugin and really love corona. ( sound a bit like a dull Beatle song, doesn't it? :(  but it is true).

Can't wait to see the result. I started my own materials but they aren't nice enough to publish.
I use the maps that come with the free models from hdtrees.
http://www.3dmentor.ru/category/shop

they used some nice maps, bump, normals, etc. The license include refers to cg textures and as far as I can see the are free to use as long as there is no commercial gain. So perfect for a free repository!

thanks

2014-07-08, 12:28:59
Reply #46

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Free 3D Trees, Plants, 2 People
i started to tuning trees shader. I'm preparing these models to release as new pack of trees only for CORONA (trees ready to use with corona, without using conversion script). Tell me what do You think about these renders. It's important for me :) Renders are pure output from CORONA, no postpro.
Greetings
Hris

2014-07-09, 20:04:07
Reply #47

rampally

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i started to tuning trees shader. I'm preparing these models to release as new pack of trees only for CORONA (trees ready to use with corona, without using conversion script). Tell me what do You think about these renders. It's important for me :) Renders are pure output from CORONA, no postpro.
Greetings
Hris
Still not looking like real leaf......its like  plastic ............may be adding bump will look good

2014-07-09, 20:21:22
Reply #48

rambambulli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks hrisek.

I started some test myself. (didn't have time to render a lot of passes so the image are a bit noisy).

Rampally is right. Some bump is needed. I was a bit lazy and used the diffuse map for bump and translucency. As soon as I have time I will add them some veins.

Here are my tests. My tests are still a bit too yellow and saturated I guess.

2014-07-10, 09:08:50
Reply #49

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Free 3D Trees, Plants, 2 People
Thank You for Your comments:)
rambambulli and rampally - you're right. i see that is still more like plastic and thank You for suggestions :) My leafs need reflection map, bump map and good map for vines in translucency channel. I hope i will find time to prepare next test renders.

Greetings
Krzysztof CzerwiƄski

2014-07-10, 12:12:18
Reply #50

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

I used your trees in a recent project and the models look very good at a medium distance. I noticed, like in your recent post, that the reflectivity of the leaves are a bit too much. It has some "after the rain" feeling if you know what i mean.

So a better reflectivity setting\mapping and bump mapping would be very beneficial I guess.

2014-07-17, 22:36:42
Reply #51

rambambulli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I made some tests. I used the Hdtrees leaves because they had some bump and reflection maps.

I have to tweak the saturation a bit. The leave are still a bit oversaturated in my opinion.
The leaves could  be a bit more translucent too. But with every test they looked very dull. Also the amount of translucency depends on the different scenes (distance, light setup, color of the context, etc.). This is my middle of the road setup.

Also I have to alter the shape of the leave a bit and swap it in Atree3d model. It doens't match these bitmaps nicely.

I added my material setup. Nothing fancy, just simple setup.
It has still a lot of color correction maps included. These are not necessary of course.

2014-12-12, 02:38:47
Reply #52

Utroll

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Old topic but anyway...

Your trees are pretty good, although you're using way too much reflexion on your leaves.... if you're going with IOR2 go down to.. refl .4 (or map darker) and glossiness below .4 I would say... otherwise it reflects too much and give that plastic/wet touch..

2014-12-23, 01:03:08
Reply #53

Goran Gajic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello Juraj
Really beautifull work :-) I am new in Corona and  after few days testing I like it so much! I used only mental ray before, never tried vray,..
For some reason I cant see link for downloading your modell, removed or I dont see well :-)
Can I get it to learn more? Big thanx in advance!
Best regards
Goran

2014-12-23, 21:34:17
Reply #54

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hello Juraj
Really beautifull work :-) I am new in Corona and  after few days testing I like it so much! I used only mental ray before, never tried vray,..
For some reason I cant see link for downloading your modell, removed or I dont see well :-)
Can I get it to learn more? Big thanx in advance!
Best regards
Goran

It's still there, I never touched anything.

http://jurajtalcik.com/3dmodels/#

The download is the obvious graphic icon. <10perc. users report issues because of some browser settings or whatever. It's MEGA.NZ afterall, but it's really the most hassle-free repository I had access at that time.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-12-25, 20:02:13
Reply #55

Goran Gajic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello Juraj!
Thank you for answer and sorry to bother you again. I tried IE and Mozilla, icon is not reacting att all... I am not allowed to install other browser on firm computer :-(
Is it to much to ask to email me zipped files or uppload and send by https://sprend.com/
My private email is artnow316@gmail.com
Thank you so much. Your renders are so beautiful, cant wait to learn more from you :-)
Best regards
Goran

2014-12-25, 20:21:13
Reply #56

CiroC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
The same thing with Chrome. Don't know why.

2014-12-25, 20:44:40
Reply #57

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey Juraj!...checking website indeed the download link does not work as expected.

Merry Christmas.
« Last Edit: 2014-12-25, 21:21:57 by borisquezadaa »
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2014-12-29, 00:59:29
Reply #58

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Works fine for me, could be perhaps by resolution ? Any of you guys running less than 1920px (only works in regular fullscreen, this is poor coding by my brother heh...)

Here are the links:

(Dedon) https://mega.co.nz/#!0dUAxZIK!cyMoNS6u918GzgnACHYVzCMCmj8_wVFaZm0MDSShrQI
(Wardrobe) https://mega.co.nz/#!oJkEFBBY!AtB4Jy9qD-Bnc9hyYeUA4xRu6rcrUTT4RI4KdQ7FL1k
(Bed) https://mega.co.nz/#!sZ8EXIwJ!U4NW2WjYF8LYc6LzfLkolEu0HVFspEgvjqt22QJvXTI

I see this design sucks, but I didn't really spend much time outside of trying for it be slightly cool, instead it's a mess.

I will do something about it when I upload new models in January.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-12-29, 05:04:49
Reply #59

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Damn..."Dear Santa, i wanta bigger screen to download files from Juraj site". Oh... wait, seems elvis has left the building. XD. Thanks Juraj.
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...