Author Topic: Free Blender/Corona ready models  (Read 9492 times)

2018-07-06, 00:12:31

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!

Before I start, please excuse this promo... I've been a member on here for quite some time now and I mainly want to just give you guys some free models and help you out in Corona.

Myself and a very good buddy of mine have recently started a small shop online with models made in Blender for Cycles AND Corona. All the correct nodes are set up for both render engines.
We have recently started adding a bunch of materials too, so if you want to save time with setting up all the Corona nodes then do check it out :)

Anyway, if you sign up today for free, then you get 6 free tokens to spend on whatever you want. Plus most materials are free anyway and don't cost any tokens.

We plan to start releasing models for free every day in July, then finally the end of August is our main launch where we will release a huge set of models to start off our monthly themed model releases. Ultimately we just want to be incredibly cheap for everyone :)

www.imeshh.com is the site :)

More importantly, I've love your feedback. Obviously matching the materials for both render engines can be a pain in the ass, so if you guys think we can improve any materials then please let us know. Anddddd please show me your renders if you use any of our models :D its the most rewarding thing in the world, and i'll feature you on our site!

Kris

2018-07-06, 12:23:34
Reply #1

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Just out of curiosity, do we know why this got moved to "off-topic" when its specifically for Blender use?

2018-07-07, 13:39:58
Reply #2

Rac Leborg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I was looking at this which states that the 6 credits are free. But after signing up you are then asked for your credit card details before you can get the credits. So I won't be using this, as to me it is misleading.

It's a shame really, as the models look very good. I just won't give away my details so easily.

2018-07-07, 15:48:39
Reply #3

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey,

sorry but can you show me where its asking for your credit card? It absolutely shouldn't be asking for your credit card. Yes it should take you to the checkout page, but you only need to add your name and email address.

It really shouldn't ask for credit card though, i'll look into it

2018-07-07, 15:55:26
Reply #4

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Me again, I really cannot replicate what you're saying.

When I register, it just asks for name and email address and I click "sign up" and i get the 6 free tokens... If you get time, I'd really appreciate it if you can show me where its asking for you credit card details.

I can give you a bunch of free credits in return :)

2018-07-07, 16:28:23
Reply #5

rachelwilsk2

• Users
    • View Profile
Hey Kris

Just signed up, wow can I ask why are you selling all these items so cheap/free? You could get a lot more money for them - Amazing quality well done.

I just signed up to the free token subscription, when will the paid for one be available as I need more tokens - BTW to the comment above I didn't get asked for credit card details when checking out.

Thanks

Rach

2018-07-07, 22:28:36
Reply #6

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Oo thanks Rachelwilsk2!

haha thank you I appreciate it :D. I mainly wanted to make models like this more accessible for everyone. Plus i freaking love making models :P

Well if you wait until the next month, you should get another 6 free tokens, but purchasing tokens won't be available until the end of August.

If you want more free tokens, then just let me know of any bugs, or send me your renders to publish on our site and i'll pop over some free tokens to you :D

2018-07-07, 23:09:05
Reply #7

Rac Leborg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi monkriss

It isn't asking for my credit card details now, and in fact it now stipulates that no credit card is required. But earlier today I was definitely asked for my credit card details.

2018-07-07, 23:23:36
Reply #8

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me about this, I've been trying to replicate this but I cannot seem to. It has always stated that no credit card is required in roughly 3 pages on our site too, so I can understand your feeling of being mislead.

I guess it was a bug which you found, which i'm very sorry for. If you can give me your username I can give you some free tokens!!

enjoy anyway :)

2018-07-07, 23:40:43
Reply #9

Rac Leborg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ok. Thank you for your response. I'm not sure why it happened.

I have signed up, so I'll take another look tomorrow.

Cheers

2018-07-08, 10:35:24
Reply #10

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
No problem! But still, if you want to give me your username i'll give you a few more tokens :). PM me if you want to keep it confidential.

Thanks!
Kris

2018-07-08, 13:19:19
Reply #11

Rac Leborg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi monkriss

I've PM'd you.
(and sent edited PM due to a type error)

2018-09-06, 13:53:01
Reply #12

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey guys,

Just a quick update, subscriptions have gone live now so you can download more of the Blender and Corona ready models and textures :).

I'm working on my next model release which is going to be industrial themed. So anything with pipes, leather, roughness, metallness. Let me know if you have any requests.

We also have about 30ish products for free if you guys need them :)