Author Topic: glow  (Read 2998 times)

2017-06-30, 22:07:55

3di

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm a returning user and i'm just working onan image of someone welding. 

I know when I used to use it a few versions ago glow effects etc weren't supported, does anyone know if they are now?  I'd like to render it all in corona without comping so I can get all of the reflections of the glowing sparks on the reflective surfaces.

Cheers

2017-06-30, 22:29:01
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2017-06-30, 22:34:39
Reply #2

3di

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks romulus, that's great news.  I'll give it a try.  I'm guessing the intensity will be controlled by the individual lights intensity?  For example a neon light will provide more bloom than a 100w bulb?

2017-06-30, 23:39:12
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
You can control intensity either locally by adjusting each light source strength or globally through glare and bloom parameters. Needless to say that exposure level also has great influence on B&G strength. You should definitely give it a try - it's fully interactive and very fun to play with :]
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2017-07-01, 17:20:37
Reply #4

3di

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yes it's producing some good results.  Only problem is I cant get the particles or anything with the corona light material to show up in the alpha channel, so i'm losing all of the glow on the .png output.  I've tried using a corona material instead with self illumination, but then this doesnt show up in the lightimix.

Any workaround?

Cheers