Author Topic: Strange Picture Viewer behaviour  (Read 2314 times)

2016-11-01, 02:32:46

Gnorkie

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there,

After saving an image in the picture viewer and rendering another image... the previous one (the saved one) changes brightness completely in the picture viewer, or gamma value (honestly I don't know).

----edit----

It happens also without saving, the brightness gets ALWAYS reduced. It happens on R16 and R17

----edit-----

It happens every time I change the exposition settings of the camera tag, it Corona viewer or Picture viewer.

----edit----

i guess I've understood. Picture Viewer applies (every time it gets open) to the images the render settings' exposition parameters instead of the camera tag's parameters.
« Last Edit: 2016-11-01, 03:36:08 by Gnorkie »

2016-11-01, 15:39:39
Reply #1

rodut1112

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have similar issue myself. When it finishes the render everything is alright. Even if i close and reopen picture viewer the image looks ok, but the moment i touch the denoise amount value, or any other option, it darkens the whole image. Even if a go back to the initial number its the same. There is also a difference between the c4d picture viewer and corona VFB.

2017-04-05, 10:33:30
Reply #2

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Hi, this has been fixed already. Please try it out and if it's still a problem, write a new bug report. Thanks for reporting!