Author Topic: [SOLVED] LUT problem when rendering with other than first one - corona beta 2-  (Read 2668 times)

2018-11-28, 17:18:14

Nelaton

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

With Corona beta 2,  trying to assign a  choosen Lut in the corona frame buffer, the lut always go the first one of the list (Adanmq_Advantix_100), at rendering time.
Is it something you came across with this version?

Lut option is set active in my rendersettings tab and also override are not active the cam tag.

Nelaton
« Last Edit: 2018-12-03, 14:36:56 by beanzvision »

2018-11-28, 17:36:11
Reply #1

Beanzvision

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Bengamin
    • View Profile
    • Cormats
Hi, Hmm that shouldn't be happening. Does it make a difference if you save a .config file from the vfb? I just did a quick test (without saving the .config) and it always loads to the LUT I picked. Is this with every scene or just one? Can it be shared with us? https://corona-renderer.com/upload
Bengamin Jerrems l
Portfolio l Click me!

2018-11-28, 18:10:07
Reply #2

Nelaton

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi,

Not sure where i'll place the save config file, it automatically save in the lut folder where i'm not able to save it (it need administrator right for this).
Thing is , the problem happen  on a basic scene, or on a complex one.

Cheers,
Nelaton

2018-11-28, 18:56:30
Reply #3

ficdogg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Do you have a corona camera tag on your camera? I noticed the sometimes without the tag the final render(render to picture viewer or render queue) doesn't match the vfb.

2018-11-28, 19:30:40
Reply #4

Nelaton

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@ficdogg: yes, i have one camera tag.

I just ran a test, apparently, for an ignored reason, it's my c4d layout (dualscreen, with lots of tabs) that is causing the trouble.

@Beanzvision: i just made a screen video capture for both scenarii, that i can send you via your link.

1-first one is with my complex layout. You won't see it but it's a dualscreen layout): lut is updating to the first lut, and not only when i render the image.
2-second one is with a standard layout: and apparently, the choosen lut is not changing to the one on top the list in the lut file, and the render image is then correct (in that it include the choosen lut).

Cheers, Nelaton.
« Last Edit: 2018-11-28, 19:35:32 by Nelaton »

2018-11-28, 19:34:08
Reply #5

Nelaton

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@Beanvizion: i just uploaded the two camera screen capture. Could you tell me if you recieved it.
Cheers,

Nelaton

2018-12-03, 14:01:25
Reply #6

Nelaton

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello,
Just a quick note: Undocking and closing the corona post production tab of the c4d frame buffer (which was in my layout as a tab)just resolved my problem.
cheers,
Nelaton

2018-12-03, 14:41:19
Reply #7

Beanzvision

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Bengamin
    • View Profile
    • Cormats
@Beanvizion: i just uploaded the two camera screen capture. Could you tell me if you recieved it.
Cheers,

Nelaton

Hi, yes I saw your files. Glad to hear you have solved this issue.
Bengamin Jerrems l
Portfolio l Click me!

2018-12-03, 15:44:12
Reply #8

Nelaton

• Active Users
    • View Profile