Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Feature Requests

Shift lens in corona camera

(1/2) > >>

rafalpen:
Hi, I bought a corona renderer a few weeks ago. This is a very professional product. But... there are some problems.  Exactly about the corona camera. I haven't found parameters such as vertical and horizontal shift anywhere ( not offset x and y). This is very important when I work on a composition!!! I worked on version 3.7 for several years. and these parameters give me a view like through a professional lens. I was able to fix the image right away in the camera rather than fixing it later in Photoshop. It works like shift lens in analog camera. I don't know why the crown doesn't have such an important function!!! Look, I can straighten a vertical line when the camera rotates through a vertical angle other than 0 degrees. I attach few jpg  who show how works shift correction in vray 3.7. someone can repair the camera

davetwo:
I know it's hard to break your established workflow. And I guess if you need to rebuild and match scenes already set up in V-ray this may be a pain. But Corona doesn't have this, and I've never needed it personally.

Just keep your camera straight and use a combination of camera positon and Y offset to get the same result.

James Vella:
Strange since that option is available in the Corona Camera in 3dsmax, is it a C4D implementation limitation?

John_Do:
Hi,

Corona use the settings from the Cinema 4D builtin camera

rafalpen:
Shift it isn't the same like offset

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version