Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

s24 Does not support Render Time

(1/2) > >>

CJRenders:
Has anyone else has the issue of not being able to set render times since r24 came out?

TomG:
Can you share more details? You are setting a time under the render settings for Corona to stop (say 1 minute for a draft), with nothing in the passes or noise? And then what happens when 1 minute is reached, it continues rendering? Also to be sure, what version of Corona are you using? Thanks!

TomG:
Worked fine for me here in a test cube scene, btw. Was using Corona 7 here.

CJRenders:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2021-05-03, 18:32:55 ---Can you share more details? You are setting a time under the render settings for Corona to stop (say 1 minute for a draft), with nothing in the passes or noise? And then what happens when 1 minute is reached, it continues rendering? Also to be sure, what version of Corona are you using? Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I setup a scene for 55 minutes and set up multiple in the queue. But the first one ends up rendering passed the 55 minutes and continues to go until i manually stop it. Im just now rerunning the render so lets hope it was just something weird that happened from converting to s24 from s21. I will update you in ~55 minutes!

TomG:
Can you explain the workflow behind "set up multiple in the queue"? I was just rendering a single image on its own to a time limit, not sure how you are queueing up renders in case that might affect things. Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version