Author Topic: new render  (Read 9201 times)

2014-11-11, 19:07:44
Reply #15

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
come on arti .....have you seen the Gallery ??? ...dont be upset !!! how have you done this images, corona is almost a "DONT MISS" renderer.
Are you new in the CG imagery.????

there are serious mistakes here in your images, first is the camera view i think is not well, in second try to put, in the environment an HDRi of a night sky ( on render setings)( that way you will use the light from the Map, global ilumination ( have ear about it )

Im really not an expert in this area, but there is still a long way to go for you,and another advise i can give you, pay attention to the really good images in the gallery and try to copie them ( make something alike)  and have a critical view, in what you see, AND more important IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING ....

OK ... im a joker but i dont want tu upset nobody,

Just look a your images ...and look at some good images in the gallery ( So!!! what can you tell me (critical view ok!!) ( it needs more passes, right.... the camera view its not right .... and....????)

Jonas your are really helpfull thanks so much

2014-11-12, 10:12:01
Reply #16

jonas007

I was just kiding around, arti posted this images, ... and the clown inside of me toke over me.. its is fault !!!!   im really a nice guy ....

have you seen "maru" post about this images ????  he looked almost afraid "...What 100 samples ??? (almost a broken jingle bell)"
"jetboy" needed the 991, he was having an heart atack .... and keymaster send a PM (off the record) to some of us saying "whe apologise but corona is not ready yet, a big bug was found whe will have to realease  the Beta 9, ...the problem is "flicking lights"                                                     ( i couldnt stop laughing and the devil toke over me)

I apologyze to everybody ( im not dangerous, you can have a conversation with me )

« Last Edit: 2014-11-12, 10:50:19 by jonas007 »

2014-11-12, 15:41:36
Reply #17

naikku

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I got confused for the amount of help Arti got until this point..
Hey even I am new, I don't know everything and I appreciate all the help I get from this forum.
I wouldn't like someone to be rude to me even if I don't know everything.

2014-11-13, 10:55:52
Reply #18

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I got confused for the amount of help Arti got until this point..
Hey even I am new, I don't know everything and I appreciate all the help I get from this forum.
I wouldn't like someone to be rude to me even if I don't know everything.

@naikku Don't worry there are almost people arround, there do just talking.

anyway :)

I always like to play with somethings new and thanks to the corona team that allowed people to play with this great render engine.
i tryed also some other engine, like RC, thea, vray, octan and some other but i must say corona is a one of the best i ever played with.

ok here is a update of the work and it still continue

2014-11-13, 16:05:32
Reply #19

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Try to use HDRI as an enviromet ligthing There is a lot of great night HDRI on the web also you can play with arteficial lights collor to make it more realistic.

To jonas007 dude it is not ok and this is not kind of behaviour on this forum, be helpfull and po lite or do not comment at all.
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2014-11-13, 16:14:47
Reply #20

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@Nekrobul
thanks for the advise i will try it

2014-11-14, 11:14:41