Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Gallery / Re: Mirror House
« Last post by Beanzvision on 2024-03-26, 08:18:20 »
Nice but with so much land, why such a skinny patio? ;)
Hi, I have installed the latest Corona beta. Every time I add a camera (CoronaCam) to a scene, or try to modify its settings, I get an error message about the application closing it. The problem does not occur when using the vray camera.
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Alpha is cutting bloom/glare
« Last post by bnji on 2024-03-26, 07:00:41 »
Hello @TeoRossi93, I think @pokoy may be right...
In AE, you can define whether if an image sequence will use the Alpha channel or if it should be ignored and interpreted as a solid alpha channel.
Just set the image sequence to use a solid alpha channel, then proceed as @maru suggested to composite the layer using the "add" mode for blending the layer.
I hope this helps.
Please let us know the outcome.
Have an amazing day/evening.
Hello again,
Thank you for the update.
That is odd, indeed.
Could you please try setting the native C4D's Picture Viewer as the default VFB for Corona Render?
(C4D Preferences -> Renderer -> Corona -> VFB Settings -> Default frame buffer -> Cinema4D picture viewer).
Let us know the outcome and if the issue persists.
Have a great day/evening.
Gallery / Mirror House
« Last post by Khang Ho on 2024-03-26, 04:40:37 »
Hi all !
I want to introduce to you some image of the mirror house. 1 personal visualization project. Made with 3ds max, corona render and some Quixel resources. Hope you like it.
See high quality image:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/194782301/MIRROR-HOUSE
Feel free to contact:
+ Email: lem.decor@gmail.com
+ Whatsapp: +84 906 535 422
+ Skype: Khang Ho
Gallery / A manicure and pedicure salon
« Last post by burakaltun on 2024-03-26, 02:37:36 »
A manicure and pedicure salon with an area of 80 m2 has minimalist and modern lines in design, but also has all the details in terms of usage. A place that is comfortable, comfortable and has light colors for both the customer and the manager.
Gallery / A manicure and pedicure salon
« Last post by burakaltun on 2024-03-26, 02:37:01 »
A manicure and pedicure salon with an area of 80 m2 has minimalist and modern lines in design, but also has all the details in terms of usage. A place that is comfortable, comfortable and has light colors for both the customer and the manager.
[Max] I need help! / Re: Corona License Not Found
« Last post by Otuama on 2024-03-25, 21:36:04 »
Hi,

The internet in the office was fine - I checked with people and I was working from home and logged onto my office system.

So in this case I don't think our internet was the cause.

I'm can't be faffing with borrowing licenses on 11 systems so will see what they say & will let them know the same
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Alpha is cutting bloom/glare
« Last post by TeoRossi93 on 2024-03-25, 21:07:08 »

...it's not spreading outside if I keep the alpha activated.
If there's image pixels saved in areas where alpha=0 it means you can still duplicate the layer with only glare&bloom visible, put it in top, disable alpha for that layer only - wouldn't that work?
[/quote]

Sorry, I don't get you. How can I turn off alpha just for bloom/glare pass?
i must say i have the same now on one PC, AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X , c4d r2024.2.
 i had to revert back to january daily, feb and march build didnt open the file, i tried to let it open for more than 25min, but it seems to hang forever at 100% loading

and also manually remove chaos scatter februar version and use the one from january.
maybe that hints to something that it might be related t5o chaos scatter? (only reverting Corona itself didnt help)

EDIT: i found that it might be related to some c4d and or vray 6 materials i had in the scenes that didnt open. i still think this should not prevent the file to open in older version this was no issue. once i removed all vray and also all c4d materials the files open fast

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]