Author Topic: 3ds Max vs Cinema 4d Comparison  (Read 1850 times)

2024-02-16, 18:34:08
Reply #30

musaemrekorkut

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I think this issue raises awareness about correcting these deficiencies in corona in the future.

Thank you everyone for your answers.

2024-02-16, 18:54:00
Reply #31

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
What issues exactly? Several people already demonstrated in this topic that you can get identical or nearly identical renders in both programs, given the fact that the scenes are prepared as close as possible to each other. No offence, but i think the only issue here is the user error.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2024-02-17, 20:50:57
Reply #32

musaemrekorkut

• Active Users
    • View Profile
What issues exactly? Several people already demonstrated in this topic that you can get identical or nearly identical renders in both programs, given the fact that the scenes are prepared as close as possible to each other. No offence, but i think the only issue here is the user error.

The problems I mentioned are minor settings differences between the two applications.

I stated that minimizing the differences between them creates awareness.

2024-02-17, 23:58:21
Reply #33

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Sorry, but that makes no sense to me. Do you have some specific workflow that requires pixel perfect match between renders from Corona for Max and Corona for C4D? You didn't show any examples where the scenes would be identical in both programs, but the renders be different.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures