Author Topic: APARTMENTS ON SMOLNY PARK  (Read 1966 times)

2022-02-20, 11:22:36

m1rka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
DESIGN: Denis Mokeev
VISUALIZATION: Denis Mokeev
AREA: 108 sq.m.
YEAR: 2020

Project at Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/137778313/APARTMENTS-AT-SMOLNY-PARK?tracking_source=for_you_feed_user_published
We in Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deviz_01/

2022-02-21, 01:55:46
Reply #1

I3ordo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Seems like a personal work, incredible at some parts, especially loved the creme lacquered scratchy glossies, however did not like the green velved(a bit plasticy), the classic white ceiling with moldings on hall and bedroom (unless theya re actually gray) those could be righter imo, overall too contrasty for my taste... but terrific work overall especially  if it s a paid work with deadline.

2022-02-21, 09:12:42
Reply #2

m1rka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Seems like a personal work, incredible at some parts, especially loved the creme lacquered scratchy glossies, however did not like the green velved(a bit plasticy), the classic white ceiling with moldings on hall and bedroom (unless theya re actually gray) those could be righter imo, overall too contrasty for my taste... but terrific work overall especially  if it s a paid work with deadline.
Thank you! Ceiling and moldings are grey, we deliberately made this decision) The customer accepted the interior from the first time. Therefore, I believe the goal has been achieved)

2022-02-21, 11:42:19
Reply #3

Philip kelly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Sketchrender
Great work.
What do these clients do for a living exactly?
The opulence in the interiors on the Russian work in general is so crazy, always fascinated me, where does the money come from to finance such a build.
Dell Precision T7910

2022-02-21, 11:46:44
Reply #4

m1rka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great work.
The opulence in the interiors on the Russian work in general is so crazy, always fascinated me, where does the money come from to finance such a build.
Thank you!
There are a lot of professions that allow you to have enough income to implement such ideas. for example, they can be company executives, professional athletes, actors, singers, engineers)

2022-02-21, 12:57:08
Reply #5

balatschaka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great work.

Great work.

definitley not whatever Nawalny was doing ;)

2022-02-25, 01:59:22
Reply #6

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
very nice work Sir. pls, I would like to know where you got such luxury looking chandeliers models from?

2022-02-25, 09:40:18
Reply #7

m1rka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
very nice work Sir. pls, I would like to know where you got such luxury looking chandeliers models from?
Thank you, Sir!
I got models from 3dsky.org

2022-03-06, 01:05:00
Reply #8

Philip kelly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Sketchrender
The world of the mega-rich oligarchs and how it's being exploded by Putin  https://jrnl.ie/5700399

This is what is in my head of the super rich, especially the corrupt ones.
As for an engineer making money enough to afford such splender, I am afraid not in  rest of the work.

Dell Precision T7910

2022-03-06, 07:39:36
Reply #9

m1rka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The world of the mega-rich oligarchs and how it's being exploded by Putin  https://jrnl.ie/5700399

This is what is in my head of the super rich, especially the corrupt ones.
As for an engineer making money enough to afford such splender, I am afraid not in  rest of the work.

If you say so, it's a pity that you don't know enough about the world order. You don't have to be super rich to afford such an interior

2022-03-06, 10:43:45
Reply #10

Philip kelly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Sketchrender
I won't disagree with you on not knowing enough, I am always open to learning more.
But you have to admit a lot of the most extravagant work shown here is from Russia.
Palatial almost.
and with the current world situation, you have to ask, where does such wealth come from. Jealousy is part of it, I suppose.
Thank you for the reply.
Dell Precision T7910