Author Topic: Looking for new projects (exterior, interior, VR, animation)  (Read 780 times)

2021-12-07, 14:53:44

pavelshknai

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello!

My name is Pavel, I am a Senior Interior Designer, CG Artist, and Founder of Pota`do Design .

For the past 8 years, I have been on a journey to help clients communicate with artists through 3D renders.

I work on all aspects of the production from concept prototyping to 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, and virtual reality, as well as troubleshooting technical and graphical issues.

With my career in Interior Design, from Junior to Chief Designer, I have crossed creative disciplines to gain a deep understanding of design’s value to the business, today and tomorrow.

This has delivered opportunities to partner and work with global brands, including Huawei, Microsoft, EY, Roche, Hilti , Forte Group (please, follow the link to see my interior design works).

I have a passion for interior design, visual communication, computer graphics, and photography storytelling.

For the moment I am looking for new projects in ArchViz (exterior, interior, VR tours, animation).
Please send me an email to get the actual pricelist (December 2021) with a 20% discount for any service. pavel@potadodesign.com

Please, follow the link to see my portfolio: https://www.potadodesign.com/

Please, follow us on Instagram: Potado.design