Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Freeze using distributed rendering

(1/4) > >>

AndreV:
Hello,

I have problem with DR with scene(file more then 10GB).After starting corona saves the file and that's all, nothing happens.
I don`t have problem with this scene if i use render without DR.

DR works without problems with files less ~4 GB.

I don`t know how create debug files because 3ds freeze

3ds 2020
Corona Renderer 6
i9 and i7,ssd,32 GB,1Gb network

Thanks!

maru:
That's very weird, I don't think we've ever had a similar report. Would it be possible for you to optimize the scene somehow to make the file smaller? For example, you could turn some heavy objects into Corona Proxies, so they would be loaded and transferred as separate assets. I am not sure if this is even related, but a 10 GB Max scene sounds like an overkill (but maybe it is not?).

Even if 3ds Max is frozen, you should be able to get a minidump, please see "Point 2 - if the error window is not available" - https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000524006
You can also try collecting DR logs and sharing them with me, here is how to get them - https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/12000002065-gathering-dr-logs

AndreV:
Hello Maru,

I have uploaded dmp via Private Uploader
1605082339_3dsmax.7z

All these files are empty
DrLog.txt
CoronaMax2020_log.txt
backburnerServer.log and backburner.log

Thank you for your help!

maru:
Just to make sure I understand this right: the freeze happens on the master machine? You start rendering, it saves the file, and then Max freezes?
The minidump is captured on the master machine during the freeze?

In the log, the Windows user name is C:\Users\####\ because you censored it, or is it really the name? I think it could be causing problems.

AndreV:

--- Quote from: maru on 2020-11-11, 18:21:40 ---Just to make sure I understand this right: the freeze happens on the master machine? You start rendering, it saves the file, and then Max freezes?
The minidump is captured on the master machine during the freeze?

--- End quote ---
Exactly

--- Quote from: maru on 2020-11-11, 18:21:40 ---In the log, the Windows user name is C:\Users\####\ because you censored it, or is it really the name? I think it could be causing problems.

--- End quote ---
It was first what I checked. I created new user with normal name. It did not help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version