Author Topic: material leaf palm realistic / material de folha de palmeira realistico  (Read 1600 times)

2017-10-31, 03:32:51

corona

• Users
    • View Profile
english:

Can someone help me! I need to make some real palm leaf material, but I can not! the sheets are opaque without any reality! what configuration do I use for channel reflection, opacity, refraction, and bump? Any kind of specific texture?

portuguese :

alguem pode me ajudar! preciso fazer um material de folha de palmeira que seja bem real, mas não consigo ! as folhas ficam opacas sem realidade nenhuma! que configuração eu uso pra canal de reflexão , opacidade, refração e bump? Algum tipo de textura específica?

2017-10-31, 09:20:13
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Most important things are:
-good model
-realistic reflections
-translucency (do not use opacity or refraction for letting light through!)
This may be helpful:
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-10-31, 10:31:36
Reply #2

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Good textures are very important as well. Diffuse and normal map as minimum. Don't expect to get realistic foliage with some cheap gradient :]
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2017-10-31, 10:55:53
Reply #3

NicoB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hej "corona",

If you take your time and check this out, it will help you understand the asked material creation:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/51167813/Beautiful-Computer-Generated-Images-II-Tropical-Garden

(Scroll down to the bottom of the page till you find the downloadable banana tree)

I find this to be a pretty good example of how you can reach the wanted result and which screws to drive.

You need time & concentration for such things and to get good at it.

best regards
Nico