Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Corona Sky issue with reflections

<< < (2/3) > >>

Beanzvision:
Hmm, I am not able to reproduce this in V8. Would one of you be kind enough to record a short vid of this happening? Thanks in advance :)

Stefan-L:
it renders with all objects totally blown out(white)
the usual Nan error message appears, , not sure what to record?

i have a sun, a sky, set to give gi, and a hdri in sky object that acts fro reflection/refraction and as BG,
the scene is big, but renders fine in r23 with corona 6

mytrixx:

--- Quote from: Beanzvision on 2021-12-27, 12:39:59 ---Hmm, I am not able to reproduce this in V8. Would one of you be kind enough to record a short vid of this happening? Thanks in advance :)

--- End quote ---
Hello Beanzvision

Here is the scene in which this error occurs. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQc0dCHh4Jfj6tqvFP2qNOPQ23RdQ?e=EKgbax
The problem disappears if you enable Visible in refractions on Corona Sky or reduce Roughness to 0 on material that has Refraction enabled.

Until version 7 Hotfix 2 everything is fine, since the first builds of 8 this problem appears.

rojharris:
For me this seems to have been fixed in the latest build. It's been an issue since the start of V8 in most scenes but the 20th Dec build has fixed it.

Beanzvision:
Thanks for sharing the file and to everyone's input. I see this scene also comes with ''warp-drive'' ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version