Author Topic: Dream House  (Read 3711 times)

2020-05-12, 23:00:33

Hossein yadollahpour

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello friends. This is my new personal project that I considered the foundation of Fishbourne Quay/ The Manser Practice as an initial idea and tried to change around the building according to my own taste and to design it. I reviewed and evaluated many references, and I was impressed by the Villa-Begonia in Greece to build the environment, and decided to have that environment and atmosphere in my work. I used softwares and various tools to create this. The most important software was 3dsmax , coronarender , Zbrush , Megascans , PhoenixFD ,Marvelous designer, SpeedTree , forestpack ,Frost, Photoshop,...!. The Dream House effect is the result of my endless endeavor at my spare time and I hope you enjoy visiting it.

2020-05-13, 00:46:47
Reply #1

razvanux

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Narrative Images
Congrats for the hard work.

01.The landscape and the environment looks great. To bad that you don't have more  details on the house for example the terrace roof.( just a big white flat) .In reality you have another material with slopes for the water etc.
02.The interior  feels somehow empty. I mean outside you have so much detail and  the interior is missing something.

Good job.

2020-05-13, 14:58:25
Reply #2

v.p.vlasenko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Looking fantastic!

How you did the foam??? If not a secret.

2020-05-13, 20:11:30
Reply #3

John.McWaters

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • JohnMcWaters.com
Beautiful renderings.

That's an awkwardly sized and positioned coffee table in the great room. It looks so small and far away from any of the seating areas.

2020-05-14, 00:42:21
Reply #4

TeXual

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Stunning exterior images! But in the interior images the scales of the furniture are off. For example the sofa, coffee table and carpet looks way too small compared to the kitchen counter and chairs.

2020-05-16, 17:21:05
Reply #5

Hossein yadollahpour

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Congrats for the hard work.

01.The landscape and the environment looks great. To bad that you don't have more  details on the house for example the terrace roof.( just a big white flat) .In reality you have another material with slopes for the water etc.
02.The interior  feels somehow empty. I mean outside you have so much detail and  the interior is missing something.

Good job.
Thank you dear razvanux.

2020-05-16, 17:22:09
Reply #6

Hossein yadollahpour

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Looking fantastic!

How you did the foam??? If not a secret.
Dear v.p.vlasenko Please refer to the link below!
https://www.ronenbekerman.com/making-of-the-dream-house/

2020-05-16, 17:23:07
Reply #7

Hossein yadollahpour

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Beautiful renderings.

That's an awkwardly sized and positioned coffee table in the great room. It looks so small and far away from any of the seating areas.
Thank you dear John.

2020-05-16, 17:23:33
Reply #8

Hossein yadollahpour

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Stunning exterior images! But in the interior images the scales of the furniture are off. For example the sofa, coffee table and carpet looks way too small compared to the kitchen counter and chairs.
Thank you dear TeXual.

2020-05-16, 18:02:59
Reply #9

mrww8888

• Users
    • View Profile
How long have you been in this business? I wish I can reach your level in this life lol
incredible work

2020-05-16, 19:29:43
Reply #10

Designerman77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Super sick modeling of those rocks. How did you do it? Hand-sculpted, some generator or a 3D-scan?
The scene looks very natural. Only that water seems a bit greenish... or is it my monitor? :)