Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Grate workz!!! Congratz!!!!

<< < (4/10) > >>

ttaberna:
Yeah, people can be constructive in their comments, but asking this from everybody could lead to no answers at all. just my 2cts

Ondra:
So far it is working, average project here in gallery gets SIGNIFICANTLY more comments than for example on evermotion, and most of them are constructive ones.

ttaberna:

--- Quote from: Keymaster on 2014-04-04, 14:37:25 ---So far it is working, average project here in gallery gets SIGNIFICANTLY more comments than for example on evermotion, and most of them are constructive ones.

--- End quote ---
Yes you are right, i've been lurking around last couple of weeks...I was just saying that I saw this happening before. Of course nobody wants another evermotion lol.
Btw great work loving it, can't wait to see the development of this wonderful engine going forward...thank you!

Juraj:
Well, I would say the same will eventually happen, it's simply tied to rate of content consumption nowadays. With the amount of work posted on Evermotion, and system it's moving, it's pointless to participate in any form of discussion,
even more so, when people really just want to show the work and won't follow up with answers.

At the moment, it might feel like (albeit growing big day by day) family sort of community, but it will sooner or later morph into the same. There is zero reason why this forum would follow absolutely different curve of evolution
than all the other ones, esp. when other, much bigger forums (like CGTalk) followed very similar fate.

Last but not least, not that anyone cares about rules anyway :- ) I presume no one ever read this properly.

Ondra:
I'm not saying it wont happen, I am saying I am enjoying for now ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version