Author Topic: License can't be activated  (Read 1126 times)

2022-08-18, 22:40:28

Streha

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello
My license has stopped working, I have been a long-time user, and never had this problem before.
Ussualy when my license expired I would need to go in settings, copy the ref number, take the activation code from corona website and activate.
My license is auto-renewed every month, currently on the My Chaos under my products, my license is renewed and valid until 14.Sep.
In the settings I don't have anymore option to manually activate the license, when I click 'Activate license' I got Chaos Licensing windows that says : Failed to get license for product corona....
I had WIN10 update before I notice this problem.
Win10 Pro 21H2
OS build 19044.1889
I'm in the middle of the project, need help fast! Thank you.

2022-08-18, 23:36:02
Reply #1

PROH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi. Had this problem a couple of days ago. You need to contact Chaos so they can fix it.

It's a shame how they mess up Corona license :(

2022-08-18, 23:41:33
Reply #2

Streha

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you friend, do you know if they have support 24/7? It's urgent for me as never before.  I already submited a request on Chaos.
Yea, a lot of things have changed with corona, some changes are better some worst.

2022-08-19, 00:18:46
Reply #3

PROH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I don't know for sure. But I think there is a  phone number for urgent needs somewhere on the site.

Good luck

2022-08-19, 01:55:04
Reply #4

Streha

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Apparently no one cares neither here or on Chaos support/forum.
I needed to deliver renders 4h ago, I'm trying to explain to my client the situation, but he also doesn't care anymore, and now he wants the deposit money back.

2022-08-19, 08:40:37
Reply #5

Streha

• Active Users
    • View Profile
They fixed my problem just now.

For everyone that have same problem...

Follow the instructions below:
1. Right-click on the Windows start button --> Task Manager --> Services --> right-click on VRLService -->Stop
2. In Windows Explorer navigate to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ssl" and delete the files in the folder.
3. In the Task Manager --> Services --> right-click on VRLService -->Start
4. In your web browser open http://localhost:30304 then click on Online Licensing -->Sign in and log in with the email associated with your licenses
After that, you should be able to see your licenses and use your product

Ognyan Stavrev
Chaos Technical Support