Author Topic: Chaos Licensing Feedback/Help  (Read 42295 times)

2022-03-22, 09:06:33
Reply #60

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I was back to Corona Renderer 8 DailyBuild Jan 26 becouse the new licensing system won't work. I was try enything...

- I can login to my chaos account.
- I see licence on my account
- I can open local chaos licence server

But I allways get this same error.... 

The support is crazy :) From other planete ?:P  Support wasn't looking at my screenshots at all. I am sending screenshots showing the login, they say "There is currently no active license/subscription registered to the email address" ... omg...."please look at my screenshots??!" 
The screenshots show that I mean Corone 8 .. they give a solution for Corona 7.

Hi, the last message in your support ticket #2830028300 was sent by Aram from our support team on 14.03 and it says:
Now I see a successful login attempt for m*@gmail.com done today, so I assume the problem is gone.
Feel free to let me know if you are still facing some issues or if you need help with something else.

I cannot see any replies from you. If we can see a successful activation, and the user is not replying for some time, I believe it is sensible to assume that the issue is resolved.
If you still need some help, please simply submit a new support ticket, or reopen the existing one.

« Last Edit: 2022-03-22, 09:32:16 by maru »
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2022-03-22, 09:14:13
Reply #61

triget

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The problem is not gone. I was comeback to old Corona 8 build version. That's all.... They only was waste my time. Nobody looked at my screenshots. Sorry but I'm very disappointed.

2022-03-22, 09:22:42
Reply #62

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
We should now have a solution for you. Please stay tuned for ticket updates. Sorry for the bad overall experience.

2022-03-23, 09:40:04
Reply #63

Scahek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi! A question about payment, there were problems with the payment of the license. Visa and Mastercard do not allow you to pay, what are the solutions? I have been using the license for a long time, what should I do now? There is no desire to use pirated products.

2022-03-24, 08:14:18
Reply #64

Aram Avetisyan

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
The problem is not gone. I was comeback to old Corona 8 build version. That's all.... They only was waste my time. Nobody looked at my screenshots. Sorry but I'm very disappointed.

Hi,

Please try the following:

• Uninstall the Chaos license server and remove any remaining files from the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ssl

• Afterwards, download and install the latest Chaos license server 5.5.5 from the following page:

https://download.chaos.com/downloads/19923/licenseserver-standalone-555-adv

• Go to the Chaos License server page (http://localhost:30304), enable your Online/Dongle licensing and tell me if you can see your licenses.
Start 3ds Max and try activating the licenses, if prompted. See if the error message pops up again.

Send some screenshots from the localhost page if you continue to experience the issue.

Regards,
Aram
Aram Avetisyan | chaos-corona.com
Chaos Corona Support Representative | contact us

2022-03-24, 08:37:30
Reply #65

triget

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Aram Avetisyan thanks for your help. Now everything is ok. Thank you sooooo much!

In my opinion this step solved problem:

• Uninstall the Chaos license server and remove any remaining files from the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ssl

2022-04-11, 22:16:25
Reply #66

hajarSaleh1405

• Users
    • View Profile
THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED, I CAN'T ACTIVATE THE LICENSE.
AND THE CHAOS SERVER IS http://127.0.0.1:30304/#/ SAYS No licenses available
PLEASE HELP ME ACTIVATE MY CORONA 8 LICENSE

2022-04-12, 07:54:23
Reply #67

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED, I CAN'T ACTIVATE THE LICENSE.
AND THE CHAOS SERVER IS http://127.0.0.1:30304/#/ SAYS No licenses available
PLEASE HELP ME ACTIVATE MY CORONA 8 LICENSE

I can see that you contacted us through a support ticket #33112. Arpit from our support team is helping you and will soon return to you with further suggestions.

2022-04-12, 11:29:33
Reply #68

Vlad Vernica

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rendering Artist
Does anyone have a problem running Chaos Cosmos Browser?

I have never used it until now when the latest daily build installed all the chaos stuff.
First, run it worked to import some basic stuff. However, when I reopened the chaos browser the process appears and disappears shortly. The antivirus/firewall was disabled. Retried a few times nothing changed.

Uninstall Chaos Browser, reinstall Chaos Browser. Start the chaos browser from 3ds Max/corona interface and it opened the first time then it stopped working again.

???

2022-04-12, 11:54:47
Reply #69

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi, first please try this:

- uninstall Chaos Cosmos from the Windows programs
- then delete the Chaos Cosmos folder (C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos)
- reinstall it, you can download Cosmos from the following page:
https://download.chaos.com/?platform=47&product=62

 Then "stop Chaos Cosmos Browser" and then "start Chaos Cosmos browser" (you can find those items in your Windows Start menu).

Please let me know if it worked.

2022-04-12, 14:03:18
Reply #70

Vlad Vernica

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rendering Artist
Did all steps. Seems to be working. The on and off button helped!

2022-04-12, 17:16:44
Reply #71

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Did all steps. Seems to be working. The on and off button helped!
Awesome!

2022-04-14, 10:32:41
Reply #72

dj_buckley

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have an issue with licensing, already reported to support but for anyone else with the same issue.  I have licenses for Phoenix and Corona, however both are registered on different email addresses.  When I open the license server from Corona Render Dialog, it takes me to the license server and it's automatically logged in with the email address associated with Phoenix and thus I get the 'No License Available' issue for Corona.  If I log out of the license server and log back in with the email address associated with Corona, then it activates and I can use Corona 8.  The downside is when logging out of the License Server you get a warning saying those licenses won't be available if you log out, so I can't use the Phoenix Licenses, so at the minute it looks like I have to choose whether I want to use Phoenix OR Corona due to the differing email addresses used when signing up for each product.

2022-04-14, 10:52:17
Reply #73

Freakaz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Website
The licensing server is not working for me at all. get the error "Corona rendering license not found" pressing the Open the License server causes max crash. Contacted the support, still awaiting for the reply.
« Last Edit: 2022-04-14, 11:20:59 by Freakaz »

2022-04-14, 11:16:34
Reply #74

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I have an issue with licensing, already reported to support but for anyone else with the same issue.  I have licenses for Phoenix and Corona, however both are registered on different email addresses.  When I open the license server from Corona Render Dialog, it takes me to the license server and it's automatically logged in with the email address associated with Phoenix and thus I get the 'No License Available' issue for Corona.  If I log out of the license server and log back in with the email address associated with Corona, then it activates and I can use Corona 8.  The downside is when logging out of the License Server you get a warning saying those licenses won't be available if you log out, so I can't use the Phoenix Licenses, so at the minute it looks like I have to choose whether I want to use Phoenix OR Corona due to the differing email addresses used when signing up for each product.

The solution is to move all products under a single email address and we can easily help you with that. If anyone else needs this, please contact us through the support portal: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Also, this is not an uncommon situation. There are similar cases with other software too: e.g. the same user may have V-Ray and Phoenix licenses under a different email address.

The licensing server is not working for me at all. get the error "Corona rendering license not found" pressing the Open the License server causes max crash. Contacted the support, still awaiting for the reply.

We will assist you ASAP.