General Category > Gallery

interior in classic style

(1/2) > >>

Animator89:
After some attempts to use corona decided to do a major project. I did not call time on each frame render to no noise, and I did not know how the light multipler so render each frame takes 2 hours + photoshop for removing noise.
In total, the project contains more than 100 light sources, and more than 18 million non instanced polygons. After 2-3 weeks, I will try one more time to render in high resolution and without noise.
Thank you all for your attention.

lacilaci:
I'd say it's pretty good :). But what the hell is wrong with that curtain in last two shots?

Ondra:
Great renders! But the curtain does not look real at all :/. But I am sure you can still fix it

Polymax:
Nice interior, but, IMHO, very overbrighted. And some of the materials necessary to correct.
How many render passes and how solver for the primary and secondary GI?

Animator89:

--- Quote from: Keymaster on 2013-02-10, 16:58:01 ---Great renders! But the curtain does not look real at all :/. But I am sure you can still fix it

--- End quote ---
thanks.
I will fix that.

--- Quote from: Polymax on 2013-02-10, 18:17:51 ---Nice interior, but, IMHO, very overbrighted. And some of the materials necessary to correct.
How many render passes and how solver for the primary and secondary GI?

--- End quote ---
I'm still not used to the corona and 3d max. The whole scene was assembled in Maya and moved to 3d max to render. I will try to consider all your remarks.
What materials, except curtains, should be corrected?
I can not tell how much was spent on rendering phases but I can say that the i7 950 render each frame took 2.5 hours
I used Pachtracing + HD cache
after rendering I got attached pictures.
Sorry or my bad English

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version