Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Picture viewer to saturated and blueish

(1/1)

malindis:
Hi,
I just installed Corona 9 hotfix1 with Cinema 4D 2023 (previously on Corona 6 with Cinema 4D R21)...

Everything works fine, I have just spotted a weird behaviour...

When I render in Picture Viewer I have a difference (on screen) with what I get with VFB but when I save the renderings there are no difference !!! (see attached pictures)

Is there a way to have Picture Viewer showing the same thing as the saved file ???

Thanks for your help.

Stefan

Beanzvision:
The there, the image shown in the VFB is copied and pasted to the Picture Viewer. So in theory, they should be identical. Do you have any other workflow setting enabled in the picture viewer or the render settings? Are you able to share a test scene with us via our support channels? If so, please feel free to use the links in my signature below.

malindis:

--- Quote from: Beanzvision on 2023-01-12, 16:05:10 ---The there, the image shown in the VFB is copied and pasted to the Picture Viewer. So in theory, they should be identical. Do you have any other workflow setting enabled in the picture viewer or the render settings? Are you able to share a test scene with us via our support channels? If so, please feel free to use the links in my signature below.

--- End quote ---

Hello, I was trying to send you a test file but I receive this error message...

Thanks for your help.

malindis:
It's OK... the second try worked... I have uploaded a test scene

Thanks for your help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version