Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Licensing Feedback/Help

<< < (27/31) > >>

ziggismalls:
hi everyone,

is anyone at chaos working today? :) i switched my billing to annual this morning an since my license is not available anymore.
I already created a ticket some hours ago. I cant work, its super annoying.
Appreciate all the help I can get.

ticket number is: 74284

cheers

maru:

--- Quote from: ziggismalls on 2023-01-02, 13:23:26 ---hi everyone,

is anyone at chaos working today? :) i switched my billing to annual this morning an since my license is not available anymore.
I already created a ticket some hours ago. I cant work, its super annoying.
Appreciate all the help I can get.

ticket number is: 74284

cheers

--- End quote ---

I have just sent a private message to you here on the forum.

lukaboskovic:
If i am using only one pc with one render slave, will it work with solo license or i need to take a premium?
I also was suprised that they moved me from 25eur month to 74month. I didnt realised that for 5 months....
Today is the first day that i saw it.

Thanks in advance.
Luka

maru:

--- Quote from: lukaboskovic on 2023-05-15, 17:40:01 ---If i am using only one pc with one render slave, will it work with solo license or i need to take a premium?
I also was suprised that they moved me from 25eur month to 74month. I didnt realised that for 5 months....
Today is the first day that i saw it.

Thanks in advance.
Luka

--- End quote ---

Hi, if you have some licensing or pricing-related questions, please contact us at https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and the dedicated team will provide you with answers.

In short: a single Corona Solo package (1 interface license + 1 render node license) can be used on one computer. See: What's included in the Corona Solo plan?

danio1011:
I'm having a billing issue I haven't been able to get resolved through support.  I got a notification on 5/15 that I had an outstanding balance, which is weird because I'm on autopay and it ran fine on 4/15 and I've made sure that I'm up to date after the Verifone\Enscape switch.  Card is still fine, etc.

I went in to find the invoice but I don't have any listed.  And in fact there's no way I can find to pay any outstanding balance that might exist.  I contacted support on May 22nd, and got back a generic response.  I followed up on June 1 after not hearing anything, and got back (word for word) the exact same 'Dear user' response.  Clearly just cut and paste.

Long story short, I don't want my license to expire, yet there seems no way to make sure that Invoice is paid (and how to pay it, if it isn't.)  And the support ticket seems to be in limbo.  So I figured I'd come here in hopes of reaching a live person before my subscription expires on June 14...

Thanks!
Daniel

Ticket #119072

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version