Author Topic: Apoco77 House  (Read 44440 times)

2016-08-30, 12:02:14
Reply #15

form

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Plus Form
great job, the detail and shader work are really impressive. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

2016-08-30, 12:04:34
Reply #16

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
render: corona beer

I also drink beer during work, but it has absolutely polar effect on the quality :- )

Incredible detail, and exploration. No need to talk about restraint (it's pretty damn overkill), I think it was a purpose you did it like this and looks like you had blast :- ).

I was gonna suggest you to sell the assets and get rich (and please retire, jk, no...serious ), but re-read your post and you have Turbosquid ! I think everyone including me will buy some to check your texture skills.

Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2016-08-30, 12:56:06
Reply #17

Mr.Schorsch

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • fokuspunkt
Holy mother of shaders.... this is a stunning Level of Detail. These shaders are massiv! I don't know what to say. This is just fun to look at.

2016-08-30, 13:50:14
Reply #18

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I just love it how your images are RICH with texture, contrast, color, bokeh, and all kinds of glowing effects, but at the same time all of that plays well, is balanced, and pleasant to look at. That's just pure skill. I'll be definitely following everything you ever post. Already stalking following you on FB.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-08-30, 14:30:26
Reply #19

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Omg i feel so much work put in to this images.
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2016-08-30, 14:58:09
Reply #20

lasse1309

• Active Users
    • View Profile
these look awesome! I really love the water and the glows :D
Also envy you patience much!

best wishes
L

2016-08-30, 15:57:42
Reply #21

cecofuli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.francescolegrenzi.com
What do you think about Corona? We know that you were/are a V-Ray master. What are your impression of this renderer?

2016-08-30, 16:10:39
Reply #22

zuliban

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you guys , im sorry if i replay late but im a bit overwhelmed and tired.

dia@ you are right i guess my current work (videogames) influence me so much that i just do this naturally since everything here need to have overly dirty maps and so on, i will take this critic in consideration if i do something similar again.

maru@ thank you :)

Juraj_Talcik@ thank you! you know this beer is from here they even have a producing plant here  when i learned about corona render i found funny the name so i tested the render this was how i knew the render.
and i don't think turbosquid will make me rich i still haven't sold anything if you are wondering  maybe they are expensive? i don't know lol .

I hope i don't disappoint with any newer work i come with since i also do characters and environments  but the next one is a very different subject will try to surprise you .

2016-08-30, 16:15:42
Reply #23

Khanti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Holy mother of renderers...

2016-08-30, 16:22:27
Reply #24

blank...

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2016-08-30, 16:54:19
Reply #25

Djohn_Max

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Awesome Renders Hats off :)

2016-08-30, 21:15:23
Reply #26

AnubisMe

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2016-08-30, 22:37:31
Reply #27

zuliban

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@cecofuli - the only thing i want from corona is a proper skinshader like arnold then it will be the perfect render for me and maybe cat eyes bokeh  :) .

@denisgo22- i think is hard to say but i guess i just like to do it im hard to myself and always want do each work better since i did not have done any archviz work in years i took my time to polish this one.

Adanmq@ thank you Adan you are such a great person and a great influence to the comunity.

romullus@ i have a nikon camera i guess im bias :) but i like more fuji

JakubCech@ i will rest 1st since im so tired and maybe i will travel then focus on doing that. i think i will do it for evermotion.

cgdigi@ i just got no tools for animation my hardware is so limited that just thinking on that is not possible. i used a single quadcore i7 for these since i dont do renderings for my job i use mostly my computer just for modeling and texturing.

« Last Edit: 2016-08-31, 00:11:52 by zuliban »

2016-08-31, 10:20:52
Reply #28

lasse1309

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i used a single quadcore i7 for these since i dont do renderings for my job i use mostly my computer just for modeling and texturing.

touché :D
thanks a lot! doing outstanding work with limited/simple hardware makes it even more awesome -
(like to point not often enough on what kind of hardware the great Alex Roman created his animation back in 2009(!), 2x q6600)

really, this project of yours extremely motivates
L
« Last Edit: 2016-08-31, 10:29:11 by lasse1309 »

2016-08-31, 18:50:23
Reply #29

pmcf1981

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi zuliban  top work  ... super corona...

i have some questions :P
you render pt +uhd ,(standard config corona)?  can you show us some raw?

thks :)