Author Topic: Spoecles in new corona  (Read 3170 times)

2015-03-12, 16:10:59

valwizard

• Active Users
  • "We get up in the morning. We do our best. Nothing
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,

I am sure you guys know how to handle it but here we go- Specles on the glass or any reflective materials. I am using corona 1.0  FairSAS licence. The scene is rebuilt - all the lights are newly created -, materials are not cheked for the round corners. after 6hours of rendering on the very powerfull machine 32 cores on resolution 6k. 100 passes I still got this. Can anyone help with this problem? I will really appreciate any kind of help.
"We get up in the morning. We do our best. Nothing else matters! "

2015-03-12, 18:28:35
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
these are probably supposed to be there. Those are light sources reflected directly into the camera. Those reflections happen also in real world, but they are usually blurred by the imperfections in eye/camera. To remove them, try locating your sharp/bright light sources and disabling "visible in reflection".

See this article for more info: https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000529356-i-can-see-bright-pixels-in-grass-
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-03-12, 19:45:30
Reply #2

valwizard

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot, Ondra. That explanes things

2015-03-12, 19:47:34
Reply #3

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Or you can artisticaly use it saving the image as EXR 32bits and do some photoshop ArionFX postpro to get nice flares.
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2015-03-12, 21:32:07
Reply #4

valwizard

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I am using often Arion or Eyeon fusion but the problem become Drastic in animation- all these speckles add a weird flickering even using uhd with high settings. There is no easy way ( even in Corona) Again I want to add massive compliments and regards to the developer and all the enthusiastic guys for this beautiful product

2015-03-16, 10:47:49
Reply #5

Mr.Schorsch

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • fokuspunkt
Hi valwizard

Maybe there is another thing that enhances your Problem. It seem like your glas behaves like a fishtank filled with water. The refraction is way to hard for a thin glas with a candle inside. Maybe you have a open mesh there or your smoothinggroups aren't set up properly or something like that. Or maybe you Need to check your glas material Settings.

Good luck.