Author Topic: Small But Not Less  (Read 2474 times)

2017-09-30, 16:14:20

sinjongthae

• Active Users
    • View Profile
When you had a client who is super rich, yet very strictly with his economic, all you have to do is giving him the best spacing as much as possible before your nation new year. Kinda learn few things from him though. But recently I decided to review my old works since I'll need it in my portfolio for my new job.

Anyway, I would love to see come comment and critics if possible to improve the ugliness and flaws inside me.
But wait! Don't tell me about the girl, most of my colleagues already told me how creepy she is. Hahaha...

I think this is gonna be my first post here, and for more images, you can check my Behance profile (It's still fresh new profile)
https://www.behance.net/sinjongthae

2017-10-02, 18:06:50
Reply #1

mferster

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I would lose the people in your scene, very distracting and don't look very good. Also I think the textures for the wood wall panels could be improved quite a bit.

2017-10-02, 18:54:51
Reply #2

sinjongthae

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I would lose the people in your scene, very distracting and don't look very good. Also, I think the textures for the wood wall panels could be improved quite a bit.

Yeah, I kinda thought of those ugly folks inside my scene too, lol. Anyway, Im still new to substance designer thing since that wood textured was my first pbr texture I created with it.
I don't know if it's ok to ask but do u know anywhere I can get good wood finishing(formica kind of thing) or good workflow in substance designer to create a good wood finishing material?

2017-10-02, 19:47:14
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Tableware is glowing - must be too much uranium inside :]
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2017-10-16, 14:56:20
Reply #4

sinjongthae

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Tableware is glowing - must be too much uranium inside :]

Yeah, it's made from radioactive materials, Lol.
Though, Im still waiting for Official Release, so I can put all new update files on render farm.
Any news about the release date yet?