Author Topic: Chaos Corona 10 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion  (Read 42314 times)

2023-06-20, 18:36:11
Reply #195

Artisticpixel

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • artisticpixel
Whenever I try and use region more than once or try and change light settings or make a  light unique in RC3 while using Interactive render it crashes very frequently on every scene project I use- 3ds max always asks if I want to save the scene first unlike a complete crash with no warning. Dual Xeon PC 3ds max 2023

2023-06-21, 17:32:14
Reply #196

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Whenever I try and use region more than once or try and change light settings or make a  light unique in RC3 while using Interactive render it crashes very frequently on every scene project I use- 3ds max always asks if I want to save the scene first unlike a complete crash with no warning. Dual Xeon PC 3ds max 2023

Hi, I've sent a PM to you with some specific questions.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2023-06-25, 08:28:47
Reply #197

las_Archviz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Guys hello, let me know if it's only me or its Corona, after the C10 release, my Rays/s total - Actual are very low after using a curtain in a window with sun and sky light passing through, with a very simple scene its 6 times lower, and much slower than ever before, I have been using the same curtain and same way of lighting for very heavy scenes and never this has happened. Please Let me know what's going on.

2023-06-25, 08:32:20
Reply #198

danio1011

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Another small crash:  using advanced wood OSL in max 2024 while switching 'axis' with IR running often results in a crash.  Been finding this map more and more useful and quickly toggling through the axis pretty much inevitably crashes IR.  Changing the wood tone sometimes crashes as well, but less frequently. 

I realize there may not be full support for this particular OSL map but FYI and let me know if you want some reports.  Thanks

2023-06-29, 07:15:25
Reply #199

shortcirkuit

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Devs

Latest Corona release (10) - when you adjust a forest pack object, for example if i disable a geometry within the forest pack options, then the interactive render doesnt work correctly, its as trhough its still trying to adjust (ie its all pixellated)

2023-06-29, 11:33:18
Reply #200

amitgedia1980

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Guys,
Which is the latest Corona 10 build, the one from the chaos download page or from the archives on google drive (ie : RC3).

2023-06-29, 11:48:53
Reply #201

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
The final V10 from the Chaos download page is the latest release.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2023-06-29, 13:37:48
Reply #202

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Latest Corona release (10) - when you adjust a forest pack object, for example if i disable a geometry within the forest pack options, then the interactive render doesnt work correctly, its as trhough its still trying to adjust (ie its all pixellated)

Which Max version and FP version is it? Have no issues using Max 2023/24 and (still) FPP 7.4.x. Btw: since it's about the final v10, this should have better gone to the need help or bug reporting section.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2023-06-30, 17:44:43
Reply #203

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi Guys,
Which is the latest Corona 10 build, the one from the chaos download page or from the archives on google drive (ie : RC3).

This one: https://corona-renderer.com/download
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us