General Category > [Archive] Chaos Corona for ARCHICAD

Seeking for ARCHICAD scenes ( Possible win of Corona license ;) )

<< < (2/3) > >>

liukperry:
I'm an italian architect, very happy to help you yo improve this wonderful tool for archicad. In BIM process rendering are a big part of it and the possibilities to use it in the native software it's amazing.
This is a small project for a dentist studio, but a lot it's modeled. I use Archicad to develop the project from the beginning till the building site managment. You will find a lot of documentation in wich you can see all the process.
I hope this file will help you to understand the complexity of the object we need.
In you want more complex o bigger scene tell me, i hope to help you!

I've upload the .pla file on dropbox

insightreid:
Uploaded a residential build in our Twinmotion template, I've only done a small amount with Corona in this file to compare the results with Cinerender but the staging may prove useful for testing. Hope this helps

raffe3003:
Nice idea, like it very much. Hope you prepare great materials for this Corona-ARCHICAD.
I've uploaded two files, one is very unusual for ARCHICAD but almost everything was modelled inside (Sternwheeler) and another one is completely opposite :-) - simple and almost typical House (1579876012_ARCHICAD-Scene-House.zip).
best
Rafal

alexhajdu:
Thank you, everyone, for sharing your scenes with us. I will lock the thread now and will choose one 'winner'. We've got 5 entries, as a DND fan I will roll a dice where:

1) raffe3003
2) insightreid
3) liukperry
4) djkt
5) Javiermarin
6) roll again...

I will post the video I hope till end of the week. Good luck!

romullus:
Sorry for hijacking the topic, but what about if the dice will land on its edge? :]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version