Author Topic: Corona Renderer 1.6 Release Candidate 7 is out now!  (Read 5212 times)

2017-04-20, 15:57:14
Reply #15

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I believe the 2d pan/zoom on max viewport and the VFB doesn't match. As soon as I "zoom in" on the viewport while interactive rendering is active, I see a different area of the scene on the VFB and the difference increases as I keep zooming in on the viewport.
Anyone else noticed this?

Could this be the difference between the overall viewport and the "show safe frames" area - show safe frames doesn't really work any more when in 2D pan zoom in the IR (about as well as I can describe it :) ). So the closer your overall Max viewport size is to the safe frames, the closer things will match up, attaching a few screengrabs.

Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2017-04-20, 16:00:28
Reply #16

hodryc

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Please create a bug report either on forum or on mantis. Thanks

Done! Thanks for the tip, Ryuu.

2017-04-20, 17:20:47
Reply #17

EmerSharif

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

i just made mistake to use this version on production render. :(
Today i REopened my file i was working on yesterday (Starded with 1.5.2 and last save with 1.6RC7), and all my CoronaBitmaps are blank!

I lost all my maps, asset tracking is blank too... I've got a HUGE amount of differents external objects (vegetation on CoronaScatter, vehicules, etc.)
 And of course no recent archive or autoback done with 1.5.2...... So bad, i lost more than 1 day production on that file.

Nobody have same case?

Max.

2017-04-21, 00:14:28
Reply #18

ikercito

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I believe the 2d pan/zoom on max viewport and the VFB doesn't match. As soon as I "zoom in" on the viewport while interactive rendering is active, I see a different area of the scene on the VFB and the difference increases as I keep zooming in on the viewport.
Anyone else noticed this?

+1
+1