Author Topic: 1.6 DR  (Read 34014 times)

2017-03-25, 09:39:11
Reply #75

tolgahan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Architectural visualization & Graphic design
\\ Fixed master sometimes not finding slaves when searching LAN  ( still not finding all slaves )

this is the backburner side...

I sent 5-6 job through the backburner.I had the cancel them all on backburner.Because when the job finishes at the save as jpeg part I get not responding.All screen halted.

« Last Edit: 2017-03-25, 11:03:50 by tolgahan »
Imagination is more important than knowlege

2017-03-25, 18:42:54
Reply #76

Renovacio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Corona DRserver with last daily build created very very big DrLog file on renderslaves and take all free space on HDD\SDD. Like 49 gb. After that crash!!!! it is look like "max directory size" don"t work.
« Last Edit: 2017-03-26, 11:30:06 by Renovacio »

2017-03-27, 13:02:24
Reply #77

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
The new build contains a lot of DR bugfixes. Can anyone confirm if it is working without problems now?

Unfortunately I have a negative update:

I had a new VR image to be calculated during the weekend but in all tries Backburner gave me an error:
2017/03/23 23:53:28 ERR: [04516] [01864] An unexpected exception has occurred in the network renderer and it is terminating.

The rendering arrived to the end succesfully but during the saving period, boom!

Resolution was 8192x8192 and 3 DR servers were working together for it.

Thanks,

Dionysios -

2017-03-28, 00:44:33
Reply #78

ihabkal

• Active Users
    • View Profile
random passes, 8GB of sent scenes that i need to manually delete, which is a lot for 120GB SSD, and a crash on the second rendering try.

2017-03-28, 01:16:30
Reply #79

sevecek

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
random passes, 8GB of sent scenes that i need to manually delete, which is a lot for 120GB SSD, and a crash on the second rendering try.

Could you please upload a minidump of the crash?

2017-03-28, 02:51:03
Reply #80

ihabkal

• Active Users
    • View Profile
here it is.

2017-03-28, 07:04:39
Reply #81

Freakaz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Website
Installing latest daily introduced even more bugs : /.

Dr server status "Uknown, didn't respon in xyz seconds", CoronaLog states connection to DrServer was successful though.
'Cannot cancel' bug got more severe, before it would sometimes work, now it works never :- ) when pressing it in framebuffer, although cancel with max tab works.

Bugs unrelated to latest daily:

- Fail to allocate ram. Scenes that perfectly fit within, will fail to allocate some absurd small number. Happens at random.
- Master PC fails to keep searching after DR fails. Will simply write 'closed' and that's it.

Had the same problem as Juraj with 03.23 build, on the slave machine.
Reverted to daily build of 01.09, same scene is rendering perfectly fine.

2017-03-28, 12:54:05
Reply #82

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
here it is.
Hi, can you update your 3dsmax and try again? You are using older 2017 version, so we cannot look at the minidump
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2017-03-28, 12:56:45
Reply #83

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Does anyone know if Corona DR in latest Daily still downloads textures even if they are perfectly mapped ?

(Or maybe I don't understand this feature correctly... is "downloading textures" simply loading them in Max, or is this asset collection to local disc on node ?)
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2017-03-28, 13:15:59
Reply #84

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Does anyone know if Corona DR in latest Daily still downloads textures even if they are perfectly mapped ?

(Or maybe I don't understand this feature correctly... is "downloading textures" simply loading them in Max, or is this asset collection to local disc on node ?)
the workflow should be: slave downloads scene, checks if all textures are present, and downloads only specifically those that are missing. If it is downloading more than it should, then:
1) either slaves do not see textures, either because of user error (network drive not available, ...), or because of bug in corona - the scene would render with gray mtls if textures were not downloaded
2) or slaves download unnecessary textures - this is possible if you for example have some non-shared textures on invisible objects, or they are somehow stuck in 3dsmax (IIRC it can be difficult to get 3dsmax rid of missing files warnings).

Can you confirm this is the #1 case - that the textures downloaded are properly visible from slaves, and necessary for rendering?
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2017-03-28, 13:21:08
Reply #85

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

the workflow should be: slave downloads scene, checks if all textures are present, and downloads only specifically those that are missing. If it is downloading more than it should, then:
1) either slaves do not see textures, either because of user error (network drive not available, ...), or because of bug in corona - the scene would render with gray mtls if textures were not downloaded
2) or slaves download unnecessary textures - this is possible if you for example have some non-shared textures on invisible objects, or they are somehow stuck in 3dsmax (IIRC it can be difficult to get 3dsmax rid of missing files warnings).

Can you confirm this is the #1 case - that the textures downloaded are properly visible from slaves, and necessary for rendering?

Can absolutely confirm 1. Every single map is network mapped (basic, non-UNC), drive is visible, and scene renders directly without issue.

It still renders without issue in DR, I just thought this collection slowed it by 1-2 minutes. But I am not on latest DR yet ! So thus asking others :- ) I know others have mentioned this in main thread.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2017-03-28, 17:41:06
Reply #86

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
The new build contains a lot of DR bugfixes. Can anyone confirm if it is working without problems now?

Unfortunately I have a negative update:

I had a new VR image to be calculated during the weekend but in all tries Backburner gave me an error:

2017/03/23 23:53:28 ERR: [04516] [01864] An unexpected exception has occurred in the network renderer and it is terminating.

The rendering arrived to the end succesfully but during the saving period, boom!

Resolution was 8192x8192 and 3 DR servers were working together for it.

Thanks,

Dionysios -

I get always this error!!!! The DR servers fail at the end of the job and they start all over again...  -.-

2017-03-28, 17:50:28
Reply #87

sevecek

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
So this is a problem on DR slaves? Is Master working properly?

2017-03-28, 18:04:48
Reply #88

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
So this is a problem on DR slaves? Is Master working properly?

Is complicated to answer...

I am in a very tight deadline and the Master workstation is not participating in these DR jobs. I have 2 DR slaves for this and I sent the Backburner Job to one of them which via DR is connected to the second one. Simple setup, nothing strange... But I don't know if my Master PC could give the same errors as I use it right now with IR, modelling, texturing,ecc and everything is fine.

2017-03-28, 18:13:20
Reply #89

tolgahan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Architectural visualization & Graphic design
I sent  a job to backburner but render doesnt start in 27.03.2017 version.Having the same problem with this daily build.

It's time to go back to 13 th Dec. version :)
Imagination is more important than knowlege