Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Corona Shader Ball

<< < (2/9) > >>

pBarrelas:

--- Quote from: 4b4 on 2015-05-15, 09:40:44 ---Thanks for the shaderball pBarrelas, looks good.

Out of interest I noticed in the render settings you'd cranked the Highlight compression to 5 and upped the contrast. Is this something you regularly do with scenes rendered with Corona?

--- End quote ---
Thanks! I'm glad you're finding it useful!
Regarding the render settings, The Highlight Compression is for when you have to deal with over exposed areas. I always use it when dealing with 16Bit images. When I render 32Bit images, this setting needs to be at the default "1" and I deal with it in post.
The Contrast, well, this is for when you need more contrast in your rendered image. I never use this because I take care of it also in post.
In this particular case, I have it set like that, because I'm not going to make any post work on material test images, so I need them to look "finished", if you know what I mean!

JoeVallard:
Could you possibly upload an .obj?

pBarrelas:

--- Quote from: Jtveclipse12 on 2015-05-25, 22:29:53 ---Could you possibly upload an .obj?

--- End quote ---
I added an FBX file and the logo.
The texture on the floor is a C4D shader. If you want I can render it as texture for you to match my look.

JoeVallard:
I really do like this Shader Ball, it shows larger surface areas then most do.
But the uv seams on the edges, break displacements in max.

maru:
There is no "keep continuity" option in Corona yet so I think this is impossible to fix unless the model is perfectly uvw-mapped. And it could be impossible in this case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version