Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

PNG Error on render node

(1/4) > >>

kahein:
I have 10 render nodes with exactly same config and setup, on 4 of them i have the same error
PNG Library Internal Error.

I use the alpha v7.1

snakebox:
I get the same error... and I think its only on 1 particular node out of 18...

Ludvik Koutny:
This is not Corona bug. It happens to me sometimes with other renderers too. It's a bug in PNG file handler plugin of 3d Max. Only thing that really helps is resaving problematic PNG's to other format.

snakebox:

--- Quote from: Rawalanche on 2014-09-23, 09:12:36 ---This is not Corona bug. It happens to me sometimes with other renderers too. It's a bug in PNG file handler plugin of 3d Max. Only thing that really helps is resaving problematic PNG's to other format.

--- End quote ---

Really? Thats interesting... I have never seen this error before in my 9 years of using max, with png's for transparent people etc. 

Edit:  Maybe its actually just a 3ds max 2014 bug...  which would explain why I haven't seen it before :P

VASLAVO:
well, i cant use or save any png files for anything on corona but only on corona, i have to re-texture all my opacity maps to jpg for accurate use, it hasnt been fix jet so its best to save on tiff or jpg and also load the textures the same formats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version