Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

cant install latest v8 on a rendernode(v6/7 installer works on same pc)

(1/2) > >>

Stefan-L:
Hi
i have a weird issue,

one of my win10 PC (TR 3970x) refuses to run the v8 beta installer from last days.

i DID de-install all microsoft c++ redistributables, and did install the 2015 again, with restarts in between each step.
still v8 refuses, i tested older corona installers like 6 or 7 they work,

any idea?
thanks for help!
Stefan

Beanzvision:
Hi Stefan,

Do you have any firewall or anti-virus software running in the background at all? Just thinking out-a-loud. Can you also try running the exe using ''run as administrator''?

Could you also try running it through commandline?

1. drag and drop file into cmd
2. add
 --acceptEulaAndAutoInstall

So the input would look something like this:

C:/Users/YOURPCNAMEHERE/Downloads/corona-8-c4d-daily-2021-12-20-win.exe --acceptEulaAndAutoInstall

I hope that helps.

Beanzvision:
Also, I wonder if any of these topics might help you at all?
https://windowsreport.com/exe-files-not-opening-windows-10/

Stefan-L:
"Do you have any firewall or anti-virus software running in the background at all? Just thinking out-a-loud. Can you also try running the exe using ''run as administrator''? "

yes i did run as admin, i am logged in as admin too,
no virus software or any other, as said the v6 and v7 install4rs fo corona and also the c4d r25 installer work fine on that machine, ONLY not the beta v8.

i in meanwhile did manually copy the files on the right poisitoins and corona works now, but i waqnted just to point out the installer gives this issues, despite i have de installed and re installed the c++ redistributables.

i can try the mdl line at a later point

the link in second post not helps, i can run any other exe on that pc, several software is installed and works fine, it is not a fresh pc, it runs more than yy year and has also older corona versin installed, so must be some specific with the v8 installer

best
Stefan

babumbol:
+1 - got the same issue with several Renderslaves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version