Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Corona Material/Lights Converter (legacy)

<< < (3/238) > >>

racoonart:
I checked the fR methods again. With my fix yesterday I killed a FR_Architectural function :S. There was not much fR functionality testing since I don't have fR at home (i can only test that while being at work ;-) )

changelog:
*v0.09

* fR_Architectural was broken, fixed that

racoonart:
Since Corona is crashing when you use a normal map somewhere in your materials I added a normal map warning with the ability to chose to replace those with a "empty" black color.

changelog:
*v0.10

* added a "normal bump" map warning with replacement functionality

meitan1979:
it's very  nice script!i just ready to  standy this rendertools ....so  hope too continuous updates.

andreupuig:
I found some weird behaviour with glass conversion from vray material: everything in corona material is set correctly, diffuse/reflection/refraction except obviously the twosided check , but the material preview slot appear black, if the refraction value is 0. Resetting the material in a new corona material solve the problem. Everything else works fine.

Thank you for the script.

racoonart:

--- Quote from: andreupuig on 2012-10-25, 12:39:18 ---I found some weird behaviour with glass conversion from vray material: everything in corona material is set correctly, diffuse/reflection/refraction except obviously the twosided check , but the material preview slot appear black, if the refraction value is 0.

--- End quote ---

mhhh.. I'm not sure what you mean? I tested converting a refractive material and I don't have any problems here. Could you be a bit more specific which material you're trying to convert? A Screenshot of an example material would be very helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version