Author Topic: Buy Corona video tutorials?  (Read 3270 times)

2018-02-28, 20:08:27

Erald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Guys, do you have any good series of tutorials to recommend for purchase? I know there are tons of tutorial videos on youtube and here in the forum, but I am looking for an all-in-one set, like a corona master class. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Cheers!
« Last Edit: 2018-02-28, 21:13:11 by Erald »

2018-03-01, 10:05:42
Reply #1

Fluss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey Erald, I think you're looking for something similar to Grant Warwick's tutorial series for Vray. There is nothing out there that goes deep into technical aspects of the renderer actually (as far as I know). I think that corona academy is the best option for now -> https://corona-renderer.com/blog/the-corona-academy-official-training-courses/

2018-03-01, 10:14:43
Reply #2

NicolasC

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
  • CG supervisor / teacher / artist
    • View Profile
Any other academy planned soon for Corona / 3dsmax, please ? I'd be highly interested in getting certified ...

Thank you.

EDIT: sorry, found the information myself :)
« Last Edit: 2018-03-01, 10:21:35 by NicolasC »
Nicolas Caplat
CG supervisor / teacher / artist

2018-03-01, 12:02:50
Reply #3

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-03-01, 16:44:49
Reply #4

Erald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks guys, but I am looking for video tutorials, Corona Academy is in person training. Cannot fly from USA to Europe just for that.
There are plenty of tutorials for Vray out there...so strange that no one has released anything for Corona yet?

2018-03-01, 17:00:20
Reply #5

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
As soon as someone gets Certified over here in the US, they could start to offer in-person here so that US folks don't need to travel so far - who will be first :)

I would suspect the lack of paid video tutorials is perhaps because other engines needed detailed explanations to get any results out of them at all, while Corona is much more "just hit render with the defaults", making demand for tutorials less as people were able to get the results they wanted without extensive training?
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-03-01, 18:09:17
Reply #6

Erald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
True that! Much simpler engine...that's why is so great!

2018-03-01, 19:05:54
Reply #7

Jadefox

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Renderlab
Hi Erald

You could also try http://4pixostraining.com/  ( it is strictly online though, no downloads , their timetable proved a bit difficult to me )
Another course I am very eagerly looking forward to is https://thilima.com.br/course/coronarenderenglish/  ( but sadly the english translation is not done yet )
There is also CG bandit that you can search , with excellent student portfolios.

Hope the above helps

Kind regards

2018-03-01, 20:22:25
Reply #8

Erald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Very interesting courses! Specially the Brazilian one looks very complete!
Thanks a lot sir!