Author Topic: HOW TO AUGMENTED REALITY  (Read 758 times)

2023-03-23, 23:42:39

MCOHEN05

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello!
I would like to know if its possible to render a 3d model in 3ds max, rendered with corona shaders, for use as augmented reality. When I look up in internet, i only get google results on 360 renders as if nobody have tried this or its not a possibiliti.
I would like to know if anybody has done this, and would be really happy oif you could share with me your workflow, or sharing a tutorial for achieving so. thank you very much in advance.

2023-03-24, 12:18:24
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
The starting point here would the end - what application are you going to use for AR? That application will then have instructions on what it requires as input in order to work, and then it Corona can be set to give that output (most likely). So I'd recommend selecting your AR application, and working back from there.
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2023-03-31, 10:48:22
Reply #2

ChristineQuinn

• Users
    • View Profile
    • android apps
Hello!
I would like to know if its possible to render a 3d model in 3ds max, rendered with corona shaders, for use as augmented reality. When I look up in internet, i only get google results on 360 renders as if nobody have tried this or its not a possibiliti.
I would like to know if anybody has done this, and would be really happy oif you could share with me your workflow, or sharing a tutorial for achieving so. thank you very much in advance.
Yes, it is possible to use a 3D model created in 3ds Max with Corona shaders for augmented reality applications. The process of preparing the model for AR use will depend on the specific AR platform and software being used, and there are many tutorials and resources available online to help with the process.