Author Topic: Why do my renders suck so much when viewed on my phone?  (Read 8085 times)

2021-06-08, 21:29:17
Reply #15

sebastian___

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So it's the luck of the draw ? What's the explanation for my 5 year old oled phone ?

But maybe in that case the solution is simple, I think someone here said you could take an extended warranty which hopefully will cover dead pixels and burn-in, and it could still be cheaper than an oled computer monitor.

2021-07-23, 12:45:09
Reply #16

jamesdowling

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Atmos Visuals
I'm not sure if your doing post in photoshop but also check your colour settings (Working spaces, colour management policies). I have been stung with that in the past when opening up a file using a different colour management profile, accidentally changing the profile without me noticing and wondering why all my images look like garbage. It's one of those things where it will look fine in photoshop but can look awful on another device that might not have that colour profile.

There's also the old Max/ vray gamma settings that used to drive me mad, but if your renders are looking the same one your computer I doubt it's that, I'm not even sure if it's even an issue anymore?

I used to have a standard non calibrated Dell monitor that I would check all my images on, most end clients would be using something rubbish so for my own sanity I would make sure it looked good on that and my calibrated one, although I just check on my phone now like others have suggested.

2021-07-28, 09:53:25
Reply #17

etbali

• Users
  • Les Bahasa Inggris
    • View Profile
    • Kursus Bahasa Inggris Kelas Karyawan
i think it wont support on mobile phone cause the specs is not built for rendering well i dont know correct me if im wrong