Author Topic: Alpha image on material Errors  (Read 1620 times)

2021-09-29, 15:22:43

serious

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello guys!
I have a problem with Corona. I'm trying to put a logo on polygon, but i have problem with the background.
I read many threads about that and i tried everything, but nothing work.
This is what i have done: i put in a Corona material the .png in diffusion ant the alpha map in opacity. I tried to put color read in linear and then i apply that material in the object. I don't understand why i have still the black rectangle in the background.
I upload the image with the problem and what i have done with materials.

2021-09-29, 16:04:54
Reply #1

BigAl3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is that a render or just the viewport? If it just the viewport, then there are know issues with the previews in the non-rendered windows.

2021-09-29, 19:55:31
Reply #2

serious

• Users
    • View Profile
Nope! Same in the render file!

2021-09-29, 22:15:36
Reply #3

serious

• Users
    • View Profile
Ok! In render is better, but now i have another problem! Alpha channels work, but the rest of the cilinder become black!

2021-10-01, 23:58:49
Reply #4

djstevanovic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Add first material of that cilinder than stack logo after and check mix textures on logo material

2021-10-02, 17:59:14
Reply #5

BigAl3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It appears you're doing it right, but obviously, you have missed one little item somewhere. Any chance you can post the scene? I did a quick test and everything works as it should. The displacement is rough since this is a low-res alpha.

Forgot to ask what version of Corona are you using? Maybe there was an issue in the old version.