Author Topic: Billiard balls  (Read 1447 times)

2021-02-15, 06:53:05

Ehsan_Darvishi

• Active Users
  • CG Artist
    • View Profile
Hi,
A simple scene that is mostly made to focus on materials and lighting.

2021-02-15, 18:49:30
Reply #1

wilbertvandenbroek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Looks convincing to me. Often the biggest challenges are making such a 'simple' scene look that great.

2021-02-16, 12:00:10
Reply #2

Ehsan_Darvishi

• Active Users
  • CG Artist
    • View Profile
Looks convincing to me. Often the biggest challenges are making such a 'simple' scene look that great.
Thanks

2021-02-18, 23:28:28
Reply #3

BigAl3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Looks great. The material on the plastic rack, in particular, looks excellent. I'm wondering why the rings around the numbers are soft? Just add a little wear and tear here and there and it's a photo. This reminds me of an add from the 90s. The software was Strata3D and they showed a pool table like this. I thought that was the best 3D I had ever seen. Yours is much better by the way. I found a copy of it.

2021-02-19, 13:54:38
Reply #4

wilbertvandenbroek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Looks great. The material on the plastic rack, in particular, looks excellent. I'm wondering why the rings around the numbers are soft? Just add a little wear and tear here and there and it's a photo. This reminds me of an add from the 90s. The software was Strata3D and they showed a pool table like this. I thought that was the best 3D I had ever seen. Yours is much better by the way. I found a copy of it.

Haha that's awesome, I had the same feeling about a children's series called Reboot
ab_channel=SlayerMatt69
Best 3D ever :-)

2021-02-21, 06:40:38
Reply #5

Ehsan_Darvishi

• Active Users
  • CG Artist
    • View Profile

Haha that's awesome, I had the same feeling about a children's series called Reboot
Best 3D ever :-)

Thanks