Author Topic: Help Material Texture  (Read 389 times)

2023-06-09, 14:13:45

industrial

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello guys,

I am having some difficulty creating a plastic/glass material with recycled particles inside. I have attached an image of what I would like to achieve. If anyone can help me create this material, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

here the texture : https://www.3-form.com/interlayers/flek/frosty-pink

2023-06-09, 15:51:05
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Hi, what part of material creation you are struggling with? The download tileable texture from the link, upscale it if you need, create Corona physical material, assign the texture to base color slot, adjust roughness to your likeness, enable SSS if you want and you should be good.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2023-06-09, 16:03:12
Reply #2

industrial

• Users
    • View Profile
Attached i send what i get so far..

But i need to have color in particles inside froasted glass, but the color are neutral..!?

and the particles are very away itch other...

i use the sss to give color to glass

attached the texture i have

2023-06-09, 16:18:45
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
At a quick look, you'd need the Corona Bitmap of the speckles connected to the Diffuse color of the second Corona Physical material (as well as to the mask through the ColorCorrect as at present). Right now the mask is displaying the second Corona Phys Mat, which is just plain grey as it has nothing fed into it's Diffuse color slot.
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2023-06-10, 22:59:54
Reply #4

davetwo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
If you need it for a closeup, I'd suggest making the simple pink glass without the speckles. Then have seperate geommetry without thickness for the speckled part sitting inside. (no refractaction, just the coloured shapes with SSS alpha masked.